E X T R A: 3

A CRAP TON OF FLUFF

Ake opened his eyes the moment he heard the sheets ruffling and Karos' body moving further away from him. Before he could rise, Ake hovered over him as he placed his other hand in the way keeping him caged underneath him. Karos laughed and said some human words that Ake did not understand causing him to lean into his back some more to get a better angle at what he was possibly trying to say. 

Karos took his hand and turned them around, pinning him against the bed. Ake did not mind at all. In fact, he very much liked it. Again, Karos said some words, this time, softer. The look in his eyes told him that it was words of love. He was never one to express himself as much as Ake was used to, but when he did, Ake treasured every word and kept it in his heart. Ake hit the bend in his elbow causing him to slip and Ake to roll over him, straddling him in the process. 

His eyes went down his face to his naked chest wishing to do away what little clothes they had on. He loved the shivers and shudders his skin on his gave him and all of his touches of love so well-placed. Ake placed his hands at Karos' sides and leaned down against him bringing his hands up along his ribcage. Most of all, he loved their little play fights. Their relationship began with a fight, after all. Sometimes, Ake would opt to let him win. Other times, he won them himself which reminded him that he was not just only a human, but one who knew more than the basics of fighting. 

Karos covered the little space left between their lips, pushing Ake down onto him. He had never expressed it openly, but Ake could tell each sudden touch caused Karos to jolt away or become unnerved. Ake had to be slower and gradual with his love, reminding Karos that it was his hands that were touching him, and his lips on his skin that were kissing him, and a body on his that loved him wholly. 

One of Ake's hands went to cup his face deepening the kiss until Ake heard a moan comes from him. He felt something hard pressing up from underneath causing Ake to smile onto Karos' lips and kiss him softer, teasingly almost. Ake took his hands through his black hair just as his mouth opened up to him again and pressed his body further on to his.  

He was supposed to share his presence and not his body for an entire day. Errol had told him, once, he was unable to do so, and Ake thought differently. Through the night, Ake had managed to keep his hands away from Karos. Only if he had not tried to move, Ake thought as he smiled again. It was his fault for being so gorgeous and tempting. It was his fault indefinitely, Ake surmised. It mattered little to him. He could try again tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that one too. He had the whole of their lives to try and try again. 

Karos' hands moved to his waist, holding him firmly in place just as Ake tilted his head to get a better angle. It was one of his many favorite places to be touched especially by his hands. Although his hands were not soft and hot, Ake loved the roughness and the shudders that they brought to him. His lips made up for what his hands had not, however. They were always soft and hot when he kissed him. His mouth was even hotter and he always tasted of something bittersweet no matter what. 

Ake trailed a hand down Karos' bicep tracing along every cut and dip wanting them to go further down. As if noticing, Karos' hands slipped into his pants and slid down to his bottom causing Ake to sigh into him. He opened his eyes a bit and saw a pair of slitted, green eyes staring back at him. 

One hand touched his cheek causing Ake to back away for a moment. He kissed it and placed it back on his cheek, eyes never leaving his green ones. His chest went up and back down against his own. He could live for only that feeling alone, Ake thought. Feeling the rise and lowering of his chest and the sound of his heart beating against his own. 

What he had lost that day seemed not to matter, nothing seemed to matter, when he was in his arms and he was in his. It was in that moment alone, that he felt he had not a care in the world. When he looked into his eyes it was if he had seen the world in them. They were green as his eyes once were and Ake took it as a sign that all was not lost. He would be his true self again. 

"Ake." 

Ake continued to stare on, lips parting as the itching need to kiss him again consumed him.

He tried to rise, but Ake pushed him back down with a grin tugging at his lips. He bit down on it before he nipped at Karos' ear causing him to laugh. It warmed his heart, his laughter, and his smiles. If he could live to only make him happy, he would and gods, he would try. 

"Ake," Karos said breathlessly. "Don't." 

He said it in perfect Eunarian, which Ake was proud of, but he was not going to pay him any mind. 

Ake took two fingers gently down his sides before tightening them causing him to twist away from him and laugh. He did the same with the other side and his stomach. The best thing Ake came to discover after being so intimate with him was the fact that he was very much ticklish. He did not look it, but Ake was not too surprised. 

It made Karos tilt his head back from the laughter causing Ake to cover his mouth with his own, loving the taste of him. Ake put one hand far above Karos' head and pressed deeper. Karos took an arm and wrapped it around Ake, pushing him closer. 

"This feels right," Karos murmured onto his lips. 

"Because it is. You fill in all the missing, broken pieces that are my heart. In that, you make me feel entirely whole and together. You are right for me," Ake said as Karos continued to try to listen and understand all the words he had said. 

Ake went on and pressed a hand to his cheek again. "There can be no other, but you," Ake said no more than whisper upon his lips. "No one but you... "

______________________________

[A/N] 

I was in all my feels when I wrote this. I really liked writing how intimate they could be without words and pillow talk to lay back on and well... they were more touchy-feely than ever.