Chapter 1

All he could think about was her. He couldnt get her out of his mind. All he could think was why.  Memories played through his head like a movie of their time. Matt moved along the dark and unfamiliar streets like a zombie; with that look in his eyes, the kind of look where you know your just not supposed to talk to them. He looked tierd and worn out. He never usually looked like that, mostly he was quite the cheery lad, but tonight was like no others.

He could feel a small tingling in his pocket, then the sound of his ringtone came to his ears. He thought for a moment on what to do, he really did need some alone time. His hands were sweating and he was getting nervous for no reason. And as the last rings rung he decided to answer.

"Yeah? who's this?"

"Matt its Jona mate, where the fuck are you our gig starts in 1 hour!"

"yeah, ill be there in abit man"

He walked through he damp streets with tearfilled eyes and only the moonlight to show him the way. With no sense of where he was going he let his feet guide him. After walking for about 20 minutes he came to and old rusty bench, it was wet but he didnt care, he didnt really care about anything at the moment. His eyes had just cleared up but another memory filled his brain and another tsunami crashed through his eyes. "whywhywhywhywhywhy" he repeated to himself.

His hands engulfed his face as him bent over and took a few deep breaths in, trying, but failing to calm himself down.

"erm, are you okay?" an unfamiliar but sweet voice came from infront of him. He looked up and saw a petie young girl with brown eyes and red hair. She was beautiful but her eyes filled with sadness. She sat herself on the other saide of the bench with her over sized- hoddie sleeves covering her hands and her legs crossed into her ches.

"Yeah, just abit tierd."

"yeah tierd..." she mumbled under her breath. "you can tell me whats really wrong."

"No, im fine. you can leave now." 

She looked down at her feet as though she was in deep thought. A hurt look approached her face.

"Leave? To where? I have nowhere else to go" her woice went quiet and faded al little toward the end.

"What do you mean?"  What the hell matt who asks a stranger theese types of things.

"Um nothing"

"You can tell me whats really wrong"  He smiled at her cheekily but kindly.

"I got kicked out of my house, by my aunty. My mum and dad are dead so i had to live with her. No one will hire me so i have to live here, on this bench. My mates give me food but they wont let me stay at their houses. and I dont really have any working skills excpet stuff that people dont want. And my boyfriend cheated on me and well... just life i guess." She spoke quickly with no tone as if her soul had been broken.

"What skills do you have then, if you dont mind me asking?"

"Just like music tech stuff really. Tried working at a venue but they didnt need anyone."

"You could work for us?We need a new drum tech guy..well girl/guy our band is Bring me the horizon, i..if..if you want? He stutterd a little due to nervousness.

Her eyes lit up and the sadnees soon left her eyes and she came out of her litle ball.

"WHAT?! Really?! You'd give me a job?!

MATT'S P.O.V

I hoestly had no idea why I said that but hearing what she had ben through mad me feel so much pain for her. And besides she was beautiful, stunning! She made me forget about chloe and how she cheated on me and if she stopped the pain of me thinking about chloe I needed this girl around me.Chloe hurt me so much that i thought id never forget..But this mysterious girl made it all go away.

"Yeah! sure! You can even tour with us if you want! you can crash in my bunk! A concerned look came to her face.

"Wait. What if your lying? And your actually some kind of rapist?"

"Hahaha, Here ill prove it to you."

I pulled out my phone and showed her an image of out tour poster.

"Well, what else have i got to loose." She sighed

"Well we better be of then were playing in 40 minutes, by the wway do you kno the way to NQ live, i really just got lost."

She chuckled, Damn she was cute. She led the way and we chatted and chatted and i felt like i could do this forever, i dont really seem like a sensetive guy but i am. I like to talk every now and then. She told me about her boyfriend; from what i had heard i didnt like him already. She told me about what she likes and what bands she was into and we had pretty similar taste. I didnt want this moment to end. it was perfect. i had only knew her for what? 30 minutes but it felt like I knew her for my whole life.

"Ermm, whats your name by the way?" she laughed

"Matt, Matt Nicholls. And you m'darling" I fake smiled at her, holing back the tears.

"Cassie Muarry, but most people just call me Cass"

We approached the venue and i spotted our tour bus. We walked up trying to avoid the fans and thankfully we did. i like my fans its just that i wanted the guys to meet Cass.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIRST STORY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!