Chapter 6

We arrived back at the bus with Jonas coffee, Cassie had already drank hers. "Thanks for the change for the coffee, Jona" She smiled at him making him blush. Did Jona like her, hopefully not, I mean all the guys know i like her. He better not, or else. And besides he was fucking some girl at the club. Dickhead. 

"Yeah sure"  He smiled back

"So whats the plan for tonight? We going out or staying in?" Oli said coming out from the shower, he probably wanted to go out, he was a party animal.

"Im staying in, I need some rest im abit tierd, anyone joining me?" Lee said.

"Right we all might aswell stay in then. Were all a family we all stick together." Said Matt

"Yeah, can we play a game i dont wanna be bored all night..?" Cass suggested

"What kind of game are you thinking about?"

"Hmmmm.......TRTUH OR DARE!"  Everyone laughed as she screamed the name of tonights game

"Your one of us now, you think like us, Sooo who wants to start?" Jona winked as we all got into a circle on the floor.

"I'll go first, give me the botl mate" Oli said enthusiastically. Matt handed him the botle as Oli looked slyly at everyone. He spun the bottle as it landed on Cass, oh god.

"Cass, Cass, Cassie Cass Cass, welllll truth or dare?"

"Dare, Im too hardcore for truths."

"Orite, i dare you to, hmmm" Oli paused for a moment before looking evily at me then at Cass. "I dare you to fuck Matt....infront of everyone."

"NO WAY. WHAT THE FUCK OLI"

"Then you have to take off an item of clothing."

"OLI!" I was getting angry.

"Aw mate its her first time leave her alone, come on give her a chance" I said trying to keep my cool.

"No, shes living under our protection shes gotta do what I say, since im the front man of tis band, however you are a girl so ill lower the stakes, sooo you have to make out with Matt for 2 minutes."

"OLI!"

"CASS!" He said sarcastically. She paused and looked down then looked back up.

"Fine." Oli moved over so i was next to Cass as she leaned in I cupped her face and looked into her eyes. They were so beautiful and sparkley. I could stay in this position forever. I smiled nervously as she quickly leaned in and as oor lips crashed into each others it felt amazing like magic. Actually it didnt feel like magic, it was magic. And she was a really good kisser. As our tounges intwined I felt her getting closer to me. I pulled her in more from the cheeks and i felt her face getting warmer due to her blushing then it all came to and end. 

"TIMES UP LOVE BIRDS!" Oli barged beween us and broke us up. I shook myself out of the fantasy i was in and looked over at Cass she was bright red but she looked over to me and she was alright. I mouthed sorry to her to make sure we were alright and she just smiled.