Chapter 5

Cassies P.O.V

I woke up in Matts arms. He was warm and he seemed so caring and right now i needed him. I was fucking terrified. I kept getting text messages from Jacob, my ex. He just wont leave me alone. He kept saying things like "I'm gonna get you., you fucking whore. Your pathetic..etc." I knew what he was capable of. He was a psychopath. 

Matt was still sleeping i could feel his warm breath on my head and i could hear his heavy breathing. He was so nice to me. I feel protected when im with him. Like i have nothing to worry about. I really liked matt. 

"You alright dove? why are you up so early?" He spoke in his raspy morning voice, his raspy voice was so hot.

"I dont know, just thoughts woke me up i guess.."

"Oh yeah why did you feel unsafe last night then?"

"Just my ex and suff its alright now."

"Cass...tell me."

"I'll tell you later let me get dressed first."

"okay, fine. You better tell me later though."

I got up out of Matts arms and stretched, i stunk of beer and was still in the same clothes as last night. Damn. I walked over to the bathroom and showerd and did my everyday makeup thanks to matt who forceibly bought me everything. I got fressed and wore my Wu-tan-clan hoodie and my black skinnies, I put my hair in a ponytail and wore my black vans. As i walked ou evryone was still passed out in their bunks from last night. I walked off the bus making my the venue to do my job. Until i bumped into jake. 

"What the fuck are you doing here." I spat

"Ive come to take you back home dont you know ive been looking for you everywhere since you ran away. Like a pathetic child."

"I ran away because you hurt me. You fucking scarred me physically and emotionally."

"You didnt mind that when you first came running back to me from your aunts. Who've you found to latch onto now? Hey Cass? You belong to me, no-one else. Come your coming with me."

"Fuck off Jacob. I dont need this shit." He grabbed my arm and started dragging me towards his car i could see his friends sat in there. I knew he was stronger than me, i couldnt get out of his grip. 

"MATT! MATT HELP! OLI, LEE, JONA, MATT, HELP." I screamed and pleaded but no one came. i struggled and struggled until i saw Oli come out of the bus. "OLI! HELP OLI!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oli's P.O.V

I stumbled out of the bus for some fresh air. I needed it for the hangover caused by lastnight. But then i saw Cass being dragged by some guy and i heard her screaming for help.

"Cass?"

"OLI HELP ME" 

I sprinted over to her trying not to trip and succeeding. I stopped as i reached them.