Chapter 10 - Confusion

"Chicken"

Rin then formed a grin on his face, like he already knew the answer. He assisted you sitting up and arranged your pillows. "Will you feed me?" You said grinning at him. His response was a smile, if you did look closer you'd see the redness of his ears. "Stop treating me as if I'm your personal maid" He laid the tray of food in front of you and started munching on his. "How's Shiemi?" You asked in the middle of eating, you didn't know why but you had the urge to ask what happened to her. "She's fine now" He responded as he continued to munch on his plate. Only the sound of chopsticks clashing with the bowl and munching were present in the room. Slowly after that you just noticed that you were at Yukio and Rin's dorm. How late of me to realize. You took your time to look around before you took another bite from your spoon.

"What is it?" Rin looked at you as he took a sip from his bottled water. You faced him and took the water from him. "H-hey" He objected. "What? I'm thirsty" You shot back as if it was nothing. You then gave it back to his hands and before drinking again he stared at the area where you took a sip. "Aren't you gonna drink? It's not like this is a first" You added while you took a bite from your chicken. "It's just that... Lately... I've come to realize" He added while he puts the cap back on and finished his meal. You stared at him for a moment. "Wait, realize what?" You stared blankly at him. He turned his head and scratched the back of it. You noticed his ears were red again. "Rin Okumura. Why in the hell are you acting like a girl from a shoujo manga." You looked blankly again at him. He didn't respond and took away your food and stood up. "He-y! I'm not finished!" You let out an annoyed tone but he shoved the water to you and left the room.

What in the world? Does this mean.... Sh*t.

You blushed as you analyzed what just happened

"I've come to realize" -> blushes -> takes my food without thinking -> shoves me the water -> runs out.

Damnit Rin! DAMNIT.

- A few days later -
**Setting: classroom

"....Mura-kun" "Okumura-kun" The teacher called out to Rin
"RAMEN!" Rin jolted up and shouted. After a few seconds he noticed that he wasn't paying attention to class at all. "S-sorry..." He added as he sat down. You chuckled at the seat next to him. He never changes does he? You saw Shiemi, who just transfered the other day in the class was laughing too.

"The hell's with that guy? Why's he even here?" Said a guy from the back who's been giving Rin dirty looks since you both transfered. Rin then came close to you and whispered "Wow did you notice his hair? It must've taken a lot of work!" He chuckled as he looked at a guy. You let out a giggle as you observed what Rin was pertaining to, his hair was black but in the middle, it was dyed blond. And the funny part is his middle part is the only thing sticking up.

The guy then shot another murderous glare at Rin, but in response Rin just ignored it and turned to the teacher. Usually he'd glare back but he probably thought that it's good to change. He looked proud of himself and formed a large grin on his face. "Okumura-kun! Please pull yourself together" The teacher scolded Rin, you coudn't help but laugh.

Demon studies

"What is the name of the least powerful demon under the domain of Astaroth the King of Decay? Okumura!"

Rin was all over his seat fidgeting "Uhh... Emmm... ______(y/n) help me" He tapped your knee so it startled you. "Hey!" You accidentally said in a loud manner