Chapter 6 - Questions

"Demons"

You looked shocked and immediately, you stood up and looked at her with bewildered eyes. She clenched both of her hands and placed it near her chest. She looked frightened and a diffrent person. Even thou you just met her, she seemed different. She took a step backward and you came nearer to find out what was going on with her.

She fell to her knees and begged "P..Please.. Spare me.." You looked at her with disbelief and catched her eyes looking above your right shoulder. Immediately, you looked at the spot and saw a black aura demon that was so near your face that it could gobble your face any second. You ran near Allen and looked at the mysterious demon that seemed to have bad intentions. "W-what's that?!" You shouted while trying to go past the wall. "I-I don't know! But I think it has bad intentions!!" Allen replied while she tried to do the same thing that you were doing. Both of you screamed and suddenly a loud bam from the door sounded. It was the dorm keeper.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" She shouted while she looked angry. The demon seemed to reach nearer. Both of you were scared and didn't know what to do.

"Nothing Ms.!!!" You tried to smiled as the demon almost reached you face. You were scared and nervous at the same time. The dorm keeper seemed weirded out and gave you the look then what are you doing then?

Suddenly, Yukio came in with a big smile on his face. The dorm keeper was surprised and looked at Yukio with a shocked face. "What do you think you're doing? Boys aren't allowed here" She asked him with a sure superiority. Yukio bowed to her and when the demon was about to attack you, he pulled you away and gave you the 'look'. "I might have to excuse ____ (Your Name) And the director gave me permission, if you wanted to know." He then left the room while dragging your right arm. As soon as you two were away from the room, you pulled your arm with great force that caused him to break you free.

"What do you think you're doing?" You snarled at him. He raised his left eye brow and looked at you. "Don't do that, you look like a wolf that's hungry enough to eat a human." He kept his formality and turned his back on you. "If you don't want me to turn into that, answer my question." You glared at him with piercing eyes that made him annoyed. "Saving you. Ain't it obvious?" He said with a different tone, like a superior tone.

You gave a slap on the back and bit your lower lip. "Childish as ever" He gave you a cold expression that made you annoyed. "Atlest I didn't change into a heartless person" You shot back at a completely annoyed tone. It was obvious that the heat was raising and both of you knew that if this goes on, an argument will be born. So both of you kept the ice and just listed to the silence. After a while, you broke the ice and excused yourself to go back and check on your roommate. When you reached the dorm, you saw Allen fixing her hair gracefully. When she noticed you she smiled and greeted you. "Hey there, plan on staying there?" She pointed at your standing.

Again you were weirded out and got some shivers up to your spine. You sat on your bed and rested you elbow on a pillow. "Soo... What happened?" You tried to bring up the conversation earlier while the situation seemed awkward. "Hmm? You mean the demon earlier?" She looked at you as she brushed her hair up to the end of her chest. "Yeah.. cause I was dragged off and I didn't know if something bad happened to you" You considered while you completely rested on your bed and changed your position.

"Well, for some reason.. The demon just vanished as that guy dragged you out of the room. At first I was shocked but then I realized that demon wasn't after me at all. But.." She shrugged and tied her hair into a bun.