Chapter 1 - True Cross Order

CHAPTER 1 - True Cross Order

You and Rin were hugging each other in the rain, when suddenly a loud laughter interupted which caused the both of you to break free from each other "AHAHAHAH!" You and Rin then faced the direction where the laugh was coming from and became alarmed. "Don't be afraid you fools" It looked like a man that somehow looked like a joker or a creature that turned into human form. Rin raised his guard and pulled you behind him, "Stay back ____(your name)" He said in a defensive tone. "What do you want?" He glared at the strange guy. The strange guy laughed and gave the both of you a playful smile.

"It is me, Mephisto Pheles. A friend of your foster father" He opened up an umbrella to cover him from the rain. "You have my sympathies for what you have been through" He leaned a bit. "Are you an exorcist?" Rin asked with a bit of disbelief yet with curiosity. Mr. Mephisto grinned and gave the both of you a devilishly look enough to send shivers on your spine "We are known as the True Cross Order."

After a moment of silence.. "Did the old man say that you would offer protection?" Mr. Pheles gave him a pityful look, but it did not look sincere at all. It felt as if he was disgusted by the fact that he was abandoned. "I believe I cannot do that, and I cannot let the son of satan live" He looked down and had a sad look yet empty, soulless, inexplicable expression in his eyes. "I'm in duty to take your life in order to ensure the safety of this world" He said as both of your eyes widened disbelief. Without thinking you took a step forward which made Rin surprised and startled. "I won't let you do that!" You let out a defensive loud tone. "How can you say that you're doing this to ensure the safety of this world if you're the one killing the innocent ones?" Mr. Pheles looked at your with terrifying eyes, but did it make you regret you actions? No. "A mere human like you shound't interfere with the higher up's orders. And besides in our world.. killing anything that is related to Satan is called justice" He explained to you as he tilted his head. Sending a message through his eyes disgusting creature
"Justice? How sure are you that he's the son of the most cruel.. Inexplicable animal thats ever come to live... when you've never conversed with Rin?" You still tried to defend Rin even though his terrifying gaze sent shivers to your spine as your body felt weak. Rin flinched and looked at Pheles "What if I prove to you that I'm good enough? What if I said that I wanted to kill my own father? No... Satan?" He paused and looked at Pheles "I want to be an excorcist and kill Satan" Rin looked at Pheles with serious and eager eyes, all you could think of in that moment was beautiful.

Pheles bursted into laughter, and looked at Rin "Satan's son being an exorcist?" He paused ''I like it!" You were both shocked that he agreed but when you faced Rin, he was smiling.. you thought to yourself.. maybe this was all to avenge the old man? Still confused and agitated, you looked at Rin "What about me?" You stared at Rin's deep blue eyes. They were enhancing and beautiful. Like the deep ocean.. "Of course you're coming with me" He grinned, his cheeks seemed to be a bit red. Just moments ago, you thought you lost him, maybe this is the right thing to do after all.

-Rin's house

You went to Rin's house and he looked at you as if nothing happened "Are you staying here today?" You smiled at him, held his hands and tighted your grip "Of course! At a time like this... I would never leave you behind" You responded beaming but not too much to ruin the mood. "Besides... you're the most important guy in my life... I mean person" You said as your cheeks started to heat up and then Rin realized that you were blushing..."That sounds more of a confession" Rin gently smiled and patted your head. "Then I'll go to my room now" He said as he went upstairs, yet you stayed down.. You heard a door open then slam, and you were pretty sure that was Rin's doing. You also went up and stayed at the guest room. The room was neatly prepared and there you saw the bed. You jumped at the bed and covered your face with a pillow and shouted 'I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUU'...

.........................

"___(your name) wake up!"

"mmh..." You rubbed both of your eyes

A/N: next chap will be posted soon! and btw when we reach chapter 4 expect for a longer update and longer story...