Chapter 1

Today all my friends from THG are going to my house.Elizabeth Banks is already here.She is helping me to make food.I hear someone is talking in livingroom.I think it's Josh.Josh and Woody start screaming and then they hugged me.There are Jena and Julia.
'Hey bro,what's up?' Josh ask.
'Did you see Jen and others?They are late!' I say
'I was with Leven and Jack in shopping center now,they'll come her for few minutes.' Woody stay.
'Where's Liz?' Josh ask.
She was there few minutes ago.Maybe she is in bathroom?
'She is there.'
I'm still making piazza for Jen.She is always late.Alexander Ludwig come to kitchen.
I'm going to my room,mayne Liz is there.
'LIAM' Someone yelled and hugged me.It's Isabelle Fuhrman.I met Isabelle on set in 2012,but she i like my sister.
'Oh you little bitch,you scared me.' I'm laughing
'Where is Jen?' Alexander ask.
'I don't know.' Woody said. 'She is late of course.'
'Look!There are Liz and Jen!' Alex saw them in my garden.
'What?Liz is my house?'I'm so confused now.
'Jen looks so sad' Juliane say
I grabbed my jacket and i went to my garden.I see Liz who is laughing.

'Lili' She yell

Jen looks so mad.

'What's wrong?'

I wanted to hug her,but she pushed me off.

'Nothing.Where can i find food?'

'I'm making piazza for you.'

She smiled.I think she is mad at me,but finally i got her beautiful smile.
We went to kitchen.

'Heey Jen!' Everybody yelled.

Alex and Isabelle scrolled their eyes.They don't like her i guess.Jen hugged Josh,Woody,Jena,Julianne.
Alexander is ignoring her,but she hugs him too.

'Hey Cato!' She say

'Hey Catnus' Alex answered.

'Katniss'

'Whatever'

Jen finally starts to laugh,so I'm sure she is not sick or depressed.She is just a little bit mad.Liz and I made food,and we put it on table in my dinnerroom.Then i hear someone is ringing at my door.

'I will!' Josh yelled.

He went downstair and he opened the door.I guess it's Sam,Donald,Nina,Jackie,Amandla,Dayo,Francis,Willow,Meta,Stephanie,Erika,Leven and Jack.
Yes,they are.We are all in dinnerroom right now.I sat next to Jen and Isabelle.

'How's Claudia?' I ask Josh.

'She wanted to come to see you,but she is so busy!' He answer

Jen is looking at me.

'I can't belive..' She say it very queit.

'What?' I ask.

'Nothing..' She say.And then she smiled

We were talking all day,and then we cleaned livingroom and we are making a party.Alexander turn on music and we all started dancing.Jen and I always dance together on every party.I want to ask her for dance,but she is ignoring me.Donald,Julianne,Nina,Francis are drinking cocktail.Isabelle,Alexander,Jack,Leven are talking,and Jennifer and Amandla are at pool.Josh and Woody are wearing wired t-shirts,and they are singing all the time.I want to talk to Jen.She is mad at me?Why?I love her so much,and i don't want to lose her.I can remember all those days on set.We were talking and hugging all day.One day she kissed me.After that i though that we arr together,and i kissed her.She said that she can't do this,because she was with Chris Martin.Then they broke up.And then she asked me out.I wanted to be with her,but i think that she didn't want that.We were kissing all the time on set,but we did that just for fun.Nothing serious.One day on set,Josh and Woody saw us.Josh was happy for us,but Woody said that he like us more as friends.I miss her kisses.I miss our sets,our friendship,our love.But i can't have it again,right?I need to talk to her.

'Liam..' Isabelle say.She looks a little bit confused.

'Jen said that she love Alexander.' She start laughing.

What?Jen loves Alexander?No way!Jen is mine!But i didn't use my chance with her..

'She was joking,i guess?' i say

'I hope that she was joking,Alexander is mine!He hates her,and he loves me!' She said.

To many informations in 60seconds..What?Alex and Isabelle?Jen loves Alexander?

'You guys are together?'

'Helloooo,we are together 6 months already everybody knows that.'

'I didn't!I need to talk to Jen.' i say.

Jen is alone at the pool.She looks beautiful.I don't know what to do know.I loved her in 2012,but i didn't say that,and i had a lot of girlfriends,so i guess that i don't love her anymore?Maybe as best friend..But Alex and Jen?I guess,it can be cute?He is a nice,good boy perfect for Jen.He is better than me..
I hear something.Jen is singing.I don't know why..But i think she is drunk again.Nice,now i have drunk Jennifer.

'Jen?' I say

'Oh Liam!I didn't see you 1 month!' She say

'We were together 20 minutes ago..So..I heard that you like..'

'No!' She cutted my last word
'Now you know that i like you!' She yelled.

'No,i know that you like Alexander.'

'What?Who said that?I said that i like you..Oh!Did I say that i lile you?'

'I'm so confused right now..You like Alexander.Isabelle and Alexander are together,then you said that you like me..'

'Josh and Claudia are married.' Jen added

'What?' I yell.My head start hurting.Josh would say that to me,right?

'Are you normal?Everybody knows that Alex and Isabelle are together,and that Josh and Claudia are married..' Jen say.

'Can we talk about us now?So you like me..'

'And you like Claudia..'

'What?Claudia?No way!She is good girl,but nahh.'

She looked at me,and she kissed me.I kissed her back.

'I love you,Lili.But sorry,i didn't want to do that.' She say.

'Jen..I love you.' I wanted to kiss her,but she pushed me off.She went to her room.

Nina,Francis,Donald,Julianne went to hotel one hour ago.they want to go somewhere tomorrow,but others are staying at sleepover tonight.I have 4 rooms,so Isabelle,Alexander,Meta,Jack,Leven are sleeping in one room,Jen,Josh,Woody,Liz,Jena and Sam in another,Jackie,Amandla,Willow,Erika,Stephanie,Dayo are sleeping in the same room.All room are so big,with a lot of beds.I'm sleeping alone in my room.Liz said that i worked all day so i need to relax.I feel a sleep.
-
I woke up with Jen in my bed..

'What are you doing here?' i ask.

'I..I..Really what i am doing here?' She yell.

'Keep calm,keep calm,if someone ask you were out all night,okay?! I said.

'Okay,but..' Jen said.Then i saw her half-naked body.

'I was so drunk!I didn't want to be there!' She say.I kiss her.

'What are you doing?' She yell.

'Yesterday,we kissed at the pool,and then you said that you love me..And i love you too..So i though that we are together..'

'No way.' She jumped form my bed.

'Then what are you doing here?'
'I don't know!I went in my room,and i slept in my pajam in my bed..'

'It doesn'f even matter.Go to your room,everybody are in livingroom or dinnerroo.' i kissed her check.
-
A/N
Hope that you like it!Follow my instagram @tributewithknifes and my other instagram @onlyfriendsshow :)