Chapter 12 : Last chapter

It's a new day.We stayed at Liz's house.I woke up,got ready and went to dinnerroom.Oh no,i'm late,they all are already here,eating their breakfast.

'Good morning.' I say.

'Good morning sleeping beauty.' Willow say.Everybody is laughing.Oh i didn't even noticed Willow last night.

I sat down,eating my breakfast.When we finished i went to the Liz's pool with Jen,Josh,Willow and Woody.I'm happy cos last night Jen kissed me,that means that maybe we still can be together,right?I was too stupid with Enya,i didn't even noticed that Jen is lying about Chris.Well..Everything will br okay,i guess?We will still be best friends.

'Liam..' Jen say it quite. 'Can we talk for a minute?' She say.

'Sure'

We went to the Liz's garden,cos i think that Jen wants to be alone.First thing she did,she kissed me.I kissed her back.

'I'm sorry.' She say.

'For what?'

'I was so stupid!I didn't even notice that you really likes me,only thing that i wanted is to use you..But i was too stupid,and now i understand what i want..I want you.I'm sorry cos i was horrible.Now you can left me,punch me,or whatever you want.You was so sad,because of me.Before when i was saying 'i love you' i was lying.I loved you as my best friend.But now i love you really!I understood that you are my man.I love you .' She say.

That left me spreachless.I thought that Jen loved me before,but not now..Well that's not true she didn't love me before,but now she do.That broke my heart a little bit,but still..I'm glad that she understood that i love her..Really!I'm not going to left her or do anything to her.I love her too much,and she said the truth and that means the most.So now..That's my chance.

I only smiled at her and looked at her eyes.I kissed her.

'I'm not going to leave you,never.' I say.She kissed me back.

'Oh yes,i thought that you will be so mad when if i say that!' She yell. 'Now,i thought a lot about you,well not you,about us,i can't wait to tell you!' She yell.

That's my Jen.Full of happiness.Jen that makes me happy.She is running in Liz's garden holding my hand.I'm running behind her watching her blond hair who is shining because of sun.Now she is mine.Only mine,forever!
-
After 10 years

I'm sitting in our house,watching Pipi,Dora and Tani playing with our cat Sandra.
Jen and I are still together,but we are not married.What happend to others?Josh and Claudia got two childern,boy and girl,named Fleur and Dan.Sam and his wife Laura got another child.Willow found a boyfriend and now she is living with him in Spain.In the same street as Josh and Claudia.Alexander and Isabelle are still together.They bought a house next to ours.Jen and I bought house together,bought a cat,our dogs are living together,we did everything we wanted before.Nothing changed a lot but we are really happy.I want to ask her to marry me when she came back from work.I pit candles on our dinning table,made a dinner,i turn off all light,and made our dinnerroom to look romantic.I hear someone is opening the doors.She walked in,with a cake in her hand.She put the cake on our table and ahe is looking at me confusing.I kissed her,and i didn't want to say anything,i only putted the box with the ring in her hand and asked 'Jennifer Sharder Lawrence,do you want to marry me?' She opened the box,she looks so happy..But still she can not belive. 'Yes' she say 'Yesssss!!!!!' She kissed me.I knew she is going to say yes,so i'm not suprised,but happy.

'Thank you' She say.

'For what?' I ask.

She didn't say anything,she just kissed me.

'I have surprise for you too.' She say. 'I was at doctor today,i'm pregnant.' She say.

Now i can not belive.We wanted a baby before,but i can't belive!I am so happy!I hugged her so hard.

'Now,Liam,what do you think is it a boy or a girl?' She ask.

'I don't know,i don't know.' I say.

'Okay,i know.Now look at this cake.Pick one piece of thay cake,and if it's colored pink then it's girl,if it's blue than boy.' She say.

I picked up one piece and i saw it.It's blue and pink in the same time.Huh?What that means?I looked at Jen,cos i don't understand.

'We are getting a twins!!' She yell.

I kissed her again.Now all my dreams come true.I'll have a normal and happy life with Jen.

T H E E N D

A/N
Ummmm so this is the end and i hope that you like it!THANKS FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU!-Mila❤❤