Chapter 8

I woke up.I see Jen's beautiful face,on my chests.

'Jen?Wake up,it's big big big big big day today.' I say.

'Please,i don't want Effie Trinket to wake me up.' She say.I kissed her.She kissed me back.

'Oh Liam,i have a boyfriend,please stop.'

'You don't like him.' I say.

'So?That's not your problem.You had your chance and what you did?Nothing!' She say.

'I didn't have a chance,Jen,i though you'll come to Australia,and you didn't.' I say.

'Okay,i wanted to go,but Miley called me!And i was so sad..' She say.

'Well,that was your fault.I'm asking you one more time.Do you want to be with me or not?I don't want to waste my time there!' I say.

'Well..I want to be with you,but we can't cos..You know,my boyfriend,your promises..' She say.

'Goodbye Jen.' I say.I pick up my bag and i wanted to go,but Jen grabbed my hand.

'Liam,No!You promised me that we will go to Miley's house.' Jen say.

'Ok,but i'm going to Australia late today.Get ready.' I say.

'Okay,okay,wait a minute,just to do my make up.' She say.

-After few minutes she is ready,and we are going to Miley's house.Jen looks so happy,cos she will see Pipi finally!

'We really need to do this?' I say.I really don't to want to see Miley's face again.

'Why,are you scared?' She laugh.

'No,Jen,i'm serious.' I say.

'Why,you didn't get over Miley still?' She laugh harder.Then she stopped when i looked at her.

'I really don't want to see her.' I say.

'Awwwww.' She she hugged me. 'My little bear,she was bad to you?' She say.

'Well no,i just don't want to see her.' She is still hugging me.I wanted to push her off,but she is hugging me so hard.

'She will be okay to you,cos she likes you still!' She say.

'I hope not.' I say.

'You two were relationship goals,i think you still want to be with her'
She stopped hugging me.Finally.

'I like someone else.' I'm smilling,but she looks so mad.

'Oh Claudia!Sorry Lili,i'm so stupid.'She say.That makes me mad,cos i really don't like her.

'Oh Chris!I'm sorry Jen,cos i'm going to help you,and your dog,instead of your boyfriend.' I say.

'Shut up!!' She yell.

'And i'm sorry cos you slept with me,and not with Chris.' I say.

'Why are you so evil?' She say.

'Of course,i'm evil,when i like my best friend's girlfriend,what do you think?' I say.

'You are such a idiot.I know,that you don't like Claudia,but you was horrible to me,and now i'm mad at you!' She yell.

'Yeah i was horrible,and then you wanted of me to help you,cos your little dog is at Miley's house,and then you forced me to stay at your house,instead of going to my apartment and relax,cos i was trying to find you with your parents for 7 hours,I'm such a idiot and i'm so evil!' I say.I totally freaked out when i heard what she said.

'Liam,i was sad,and depressed,and i would do the same for you!' She say.

'Yeah,you said you'll go to Australia,and i was waiting for you,for two months,cos i thought we can be together,but no she found a new boyfriend in NYC,queen Jen always do what she wants.' I say.

'It's not my fault.' She say.

'You could call me and say 'Liam,i don't want to be with you,bye.' and i would find a new girlfriend,and everything would be okay!I say.

'Okay,go and find a new girlfriend.' She say.

'If i find a new girlfriend,you woulf call me and say 'break au with her,idiot,you are mine and you cheathed on me.'.And I would break up with her,and we would be together for like 12 hourse,and you would say 'oh sorry i have a boyfriend.'.You are using me Jen,you ar not the Jennifer Lawrence i knew before!' I say.

'I wouldn't do that!' She say

'Okay,we will see.Shut up now please.' I say.

I see Miley's house.We are ringing on her door.

'Is that you,Lawrence?' Miley yell.

'Me,and your boyfriend.' Jen say.

'Ex-boyfriend.' I say.

Miley opened the door.She is smiling.

'Hey Liam,nice to see you.' Miley say.

'I want Jen's dog.' I say.

'You had me,and now you have her.I can't belive,you was such a good boy,what she did to you?' Miley say.Jen just scrolled her eyes.

'We are not toge-' I say. 'Shut up,Liam' Jen say and she kissed me.I didn't want to stop,cos i like it.