Chapter 7

I went to the forset and Jen's parents went to coffe shop,cos they think she is there.I'm walking her alone,and i'm only thinking about Jen.Wheres she?Then someone hugged me from behind.

'Liam!!!!!!!' Jen yell.

'Oh my,where was you?' I say.I feel so happy now,cos i know she is okay.

'I missed you,Bear!' She say.
She hugged me,and i kissed her temp.

'I missed you too!Where was you,baby?' I say.

'I was with my boyfriend.' She say.

'B-boyfriend?Are you joking or what?' I say.

'Yes,Chris Martin and I are together again!It's awesome,right?!' She say.

'No..' I say.She stopped huging me,and now she looks so angry.

'I though you would be happy for me!' She yell.

'No,Jen!You are mine,only mine!' I yell.I don't know why i said that!

'I was yours,and you were mine,but you was such a jerk,so yeah Chris and I are happy together,please stop with that Liam!' She say.

'Oh..' I say.My heart is broken now.Jen was the only girl i wanted to be with.She wasmy everything.And now this?Why?
I hugged her.She is not hugging me back,but i can feel her hand on my abs. 'I'm glad you are okay,baby.' I say.

'I'm glad that you are okay too.Cos maybe the reason why i was not answering is..' She stopped.

'What?' I say.

'Ok,ok,ok,ok,ok,ok..I was at Miley's house,and i was ringing at her doors,and she didn't want to open then,so i opened then,and i ran to her room and start yelling at her,and Pipi was with me,and then Miley jumped from her bed and she punched me in the face and she tool Pipi and my phone,and only think i saw before i left her house,was a little bag.She put my phone in it,and she put a pink dress on Pipi,and she put that bag on Pipi..And she started to yell at me,i ran from her house.I felt while i was running,i broke my ankle,and i had a scar,cos Miley punched me..And yeah,in was crying at the street,i wanted to call you to help me,cos you was my last hope,but Miley took my phone..Then i saw Chris,and i understood that i love him,and he helped me and..we bought a our new house..' She say.
Miley was such a bitch.And Chris too.She stole her from me!But i wasn't able to help her.

'So..why you didn't go to your parents house?And yoimu could call me from their phones!' I say.

'Yes,Liam..'She put her head on my chests. 'But i'm not a weak!No!' She say.She start crying.

'Awwww Jen,you are not a weak..You are so brave!We'll go to Miley's house to get Pipi and your phone tomorrow,okay?!' I say.

'Thank you,bear,i love you..' Se say.

'I love you too,Jenny!' I say

'But..Pipi..' She say.

'What?' I say.

'Please,Liam can we do that today?Poor Pipi!' She say.

'No,Jen..Your parents wants to see you.You can be all day with them,and i'll be at my apartment..'

'You are leaving me?Be with me all day!' She say.

'No Jen,no,you..'

'Liam!!!!!!!' She started crying.Again.

'Okay,okay!' I say.

She grabbed my hand so we went to her parents.They weren't surprised when they saw her.I guess,she was wild child when she was youger.She hugged them,and then she grabbed my hand,again.

'Jen,do you want to go to my apartment today?Cos i don't want to bother your parents..' I say.

'No,Liam,i have big rooms for me,please stay with me' She kissed me in my check.

'Oh,okay,but please don't yell at the street!' I say.

-We went their house,and now i'm in Jen's room.

'Oh i'm so tired!' I say.

'Why?' She ask.

'Cos i was trying to find you 7h!'

'Awwww Liam.' She jumped on her bed next to me.She put her head on my shoulders,and i hugged her.Af,finally i can relax.I'm so tired.But what if Chris see us?He would be so mad.I'm looking at Jen's beautiful face,and i kissed her temp.She's looking at me witj her beautiful eyes.She kissed me.I can feel her hot lips next to my lips.

'Oh,Jen!You have a boyfriend!' I say.I jumped from her bed.

'So?!He cheeted at me when i was with him before..and you really think i like him?No way..I don't want to be alone,anymore.' She say.

'Oh,Jen..' I sat next to her,again and i hugged her. 'You don't need to be alone.You can be with me..' I say.

'You like someone else..Only thing i want is to see you smile!' She say.

'I'm only smiling when i am with you..' I say.

'But i have a boyfriend..' She say.And she kissed me.

'Then why are you kissing me?You said that you don't like him..' I say.

'I'm kissing you..Cos i like you..love you..and i want to spent my all life with you..i want to be your girlfriend..your wife..but we can't.We just can't.' She say.

'I want it too.We can do it,you know..You can move to Australia with me.. and we can get married..' I say.I kissed her.

'But,Liam,i have Chris.I don't like him,i don't love him but it can be funny..' She say.She kissed me and she sat on my lap.

'Okay..so stop doing this..' I say.And i kissed her back.

'I don't want to stop,Hemsworth!' She say.

'I don't want it too,Lawrence!' I say.

She jumped on me,i start kissing her neck..Everytime i see her face i see her smiling.That makes me happy.But still this is wrong..She have a boyfriend..but who cares cos she is mine,and i don't know what Chris wants.
-
A/N
Okay,i hope that you like my story.Is there someone who know how to make good wattpad covers?If you want to make me one,for this story,dm me on instagram account tributewithknifes or onlyfriendsshow ,thanks (make a cover first,then DM me!I'll give credit and shoutout on tributewithknifes) ilyasm💋❤💋❤