Chapter 3 of Jiam story

Liam's POV

Jen finally came home.

'Hey' she said it very quite.She looks so upset.

'Hi'

'What happend while i was away?' She asked while she was putting her jacket on chair.

'Nothing...Actaully kids ate whole pizza without.' I said.

'No way.' She said while she was holding her head in her hands. 'If nothing have happend,they would pay me for it' She laugh.But after few seconds a single teat started streaming down hers face.

'Jen...' i said it softly.Well i was trying to say it softy,but i was to angry,to say it softly.I sounds like the most angry person on the world said 'JEN',while he was about to kick her so hard. 'What happend?what he told you?'

'He told me that we need to break up...because we had a deal...' She started crying si hard.

'Please sweetie don't cry...' I said.I sat next to her,and hugged her and kissed her in the head. 'What he said to you?'

'Oh Liam,we were happy,so happy for 12 years,and why this is happening to us now?' She said.

'Who cares about him?'

'But now he is going to call me everyday,he will be around our house everyday..And..and...' She is crying.

I said the only thing that's in my head right now.

'Maybe we can move to Australia..maybe?' I said.

She moved from my hug,and she smiled.She looks so happy.

'That's reasin why i love you..And why you are my husband for 12 years,you know?!' She kissed me.I kissed her back.

'So...when we are going?' I asked.

'Now.'

'What?!Down here are like 50 kids,including our two who are celebrating their 12 birthday?!'

'Yeah,i know...But just strat packing our stuffs,okay?Take all our bags,and all our clothes and stuffs,and after midnight,call taxi and with our private plane,we can go to Australia.We can sleep one night at Chris' house or Luke's,then tomorrow sell this house with all furniture in it,and sell our cars,then buy a totally new house in Australia.And one more thing..We can sell your house in Australia,because i'm sure you definitely think that i'm idiot because i told you to sleep at your brothers house,but Nicholas probably knows where's your house in Australia,so that's not safe anymore...so sell it,sell it,sell it,sell it!!' Jen said.

'Nice plan dear.' I say. 'So we need to pack everything now...Pack it,pack it,pack it,pack it!!' I said it in the same way as she said 'sell it'.

'You are the best,you know...You need to change everything because of stupid things i have done in my past...' Jen said.

'Oh no...I actually hate this place!Can't wait to move to Australia.' I said.

'What?No,you can't hate my favourite town!' She laugh.

'Whatever you say my dear!' I laugh with her.

We hear someone calling 'mommy,daddy'.

That's Tani and Ken.

'What happens?' Tini asked.

'Australia woho!We are moving to Australia.' Jen yells.

'WOOHOO YASS FINALLY!!' Ken yells.

'Yasssssss' I joined them.

'No way!!' Tini yell 'I'm not leaving my friends,and school!My house,and my grandparents (Jen's parents,mine are in Australia)!!' She is crying.

'No,no don't cry!' Jen said it softly.
'We are not safe here.Please.We are not safe.We need to go there.You can see all your friends whenever you want.We will pay them a flight tickets to come to you.You can make a pajama party there in Australia,what do you think?Please understand.If you care about us,you must understand.We must go!' She kissed her at her check.

'Yeah,please understand.My sweetie,please do it for us.' I said.

Ken hugged Tani and said:

'Sister,why do you don't want Australia?Like woohoo!Fun,fun,fun,fun!We have ocean,whave Chris and Luke's kids so we can play with them all day,new school,new friends,new house...To much fun,sissy!'

I liked how Ken was good to Tini.

'But why we need to go?' She asked.

'We are not safe,sunshine.' I said.

'But why?Explain me!' She yell.

'It's doesn't even matter.' I said.

'I'm not five years old,i'm twelve.I understand everything.Tell me daddy!' She yell.

'I can't tell you,because i don't understand it.I don't understand it,sweetie,and you'll not too,babe.We will be back here one day again.I promise you.' I said.

'Mommy?Tell me!' Tini said.

'That's because your mom was stupid when she was young.' Jen said.

'Shut up,you was amazing when you were young!' I said Jen.

'Yeah my decisions wete titally nice,so we need to move to Australia,to save our relationship and family,nice.I was so amazing!' She said it very very angry.

'Okay.' Tini said.

'Oh that's my girl,you are not mad at us?You are okay with it,babe?' I said.

'No,i'm mad at you two,i'm not okay with it but..if that means that my family will be okay,then i'll do it.' Tini said.

'Thank you.You'll be am amazing woman when you grow up.' Jen said with tears in her eyes.

'That's my beautiful,smart girl.Yeah,we Hemsworths are really cool,aren't we?!' I said.

'Yeah sissy!High five!' Ken yells.

'Group hug!!' Tini yells.

We all hugged and laughed together.But now...we need to pack it,pack it and sell it,sell it!!

-
A/N
Happy birthday Jennifer Lawrence! 15/8/2016
Do you like my story?Comment what you think about Hemsworth family!❤💓