Chapter 9

'I wanted to say 'we are together'' I laugh.

'we are getting married.' Jen yell.Oh Jen,clam down. 'Please come to our wedding,Miley.' Jen laugh.

'You jerk!' Miley screamed and slapped Jen.

'You know what?And i'm pregnant!We are having a baby!' Jen yell,she wants to slap Miley,but i grabbed her arms.

'Liam..Only after less that 4 years?You are getting married and you'll become a father?' Miley starts to cry.

'Well,yeah.' Honestly,i'm happy to see Miley crying,even Jen is lying.But maybe..what if she is really pregnant?Cos maybe we did it two months ago in Australia?When i found her in my bed?

'Can i have my dog and phone now?' Jennifer ask.

'NEVER!' Miley yell.She start punching me and Jen.

'Shut up,Miley.' I pushed her,and grabbed Jen's hand and ran to Miley's livingroom.

'Pipi!' Jen yell.She saw Pipi in Miley's VMA 2013 costume and her phone with Miley's naked pic as her phonescreen picture.Miley hugged my back.

'Liam please..Stay with me please!' Miley crys.

'MILEY NEVER' I yell and Jennifer's lauging.

We left Miley's house and Jen kissed me.

'Thank you!You are my hero.' She say.

'Wait,wait..You are pregnant?' I ask.

'What do you think?' She say.

'Maybe,i don't know.You are the only one who knows what happend between us in Australia..' I say.

'We both were drunk in Australia.And yeah we did it..But i don't want to say..Maybe Pipi'll get a little brother/sister,and maybe not..' Jen say.

'So maybe i'll be a father?' I ask very happy and excited.

'Maybe..I'm not going to say you.' Jen say smiling.She is so happy,so i think it's real.We are going to be a parents!

'We are getting back together or not?' I say.

'No.I have boyfriend,you are going to find a girlfriend,but still..' She put her lips on mine 'I love you,you hot Hemsworth!' She say.

'I love you too,my sweetie.' I say.

'Are you going to Australia?' She ask.

'Yes,but i'm going to visit you,every week,i promise!Of course if it's okay,cos you have a boyfriend you know..' I say

'You know that i'm using him,you know revange..He cheeted on me!' Jen say.

'Okay,okay..Bye,my beautiful wife.' I say

'Bye,my maybe future husband and father of my child.But maybe,cos you are jerk.' She laugh.We kissed,and i kissed her belly,cos my child is there.

I travelled few hours and now i'm in Australia.I want to say good news.

'Chris!' I say.

'Hey buddy.' He say

'Jennifer Lawrence is pregnant.Probably.' I say.

'Really?Who is the father?' He ask.

'C'mon,i'm a father.' I say with a big smile.He looked at me.He doesn't belive me or what.

'You said you are not going to be a father before 30.' He say.

'Well,i though Jen doesn't like me.She like me lol.' I say.

'Nice!' He say.I see that he is happy,but he don't want to share his emotions.I told my parents and Luke,Elsa and Luke's wife,and their kids.They all were so happy and confused,cos they didn't know that i have a girlfriend.Well i don't have a girlfriend,but yeah.Elsa was sad cos she wanted of me to marry Miley Cyrus,but nah.

This was amazing day Until i got a Vibrt message from Jen.Picture of Chris Martin and her.On first phone she is looking at him,and smiling.She looks so happy.On second picture,they are kissing.And she said 'Look how happy we are.❤💋'.Cool.She looks so happy.She don't want me.I'm going to die alone,ugh.I said that i'm going to visit her every week,but i'm going to NYC now.To visit Josh of course.

After few hours of flying,i'm next to Josh's house.
I'm ringing on his doors.

'Liam!!!!!' He opened the doors and yelled happily.

'Hey my little buddy,we need to talk.' I say.

'What,are you breaking up with me?' He laugh.How he can be so childish.

'Listen..Jen is probably pregnant with me,but she is with Chris Martin and she sent me a picture of them,and they looks so happy.And i came here to find a girlfriend.' I say.

'Yeah and when you kiss her i'll took photo of you and send that to her,okay?' He say.I