Chapter 2

We have a breakfast now.Jen looks so happy today.That makes me happy.Liz made a good breakfast.She is best cooker ever.Josh is laughing all the time.Woody is mad for no reasons,and he is yelling at us all the time,he starts to be annoying.Willow and Amandla and Leven are trying to make pancakes,but it's not going on.Jena and Sam,Isabelle and Alexander are talking.We only left in the house.Everybody went to Australia's tour.

'Jen?Do you have something to say?' Alexander ask.

'Mhm yes,your hair looks nice today'

Isabelle scrolled her eyes,and then she start to laugh.Oh no,she'll say that she likes me.

'You said that you like Alexander.' Isabelle added

'I said that I like Liam.' Jen say

'Amandla!' Jen and Isabelle yelled.

'I though it'll be funny.' Amandla's laughing.

'Funny?Liam wanted kill himself.' Isabelle joked.

'Ha-ha very funny.Jennifer was joking too.She don't like me.Right,Jen?' I say

'Yeah,i was so drunk,sorry guys.' Jen say.

We went to the beach.Jen jumped in the sea.She is bad at swimming so i need to take care of her.Josh and Woody are going to buy hamburgers and icecreams.I want to surf.I put my suncream,and i went to to sea.I start surfing.-I was surging for like one hour,and then i see Josh and Woody with 20 hamburgers and icecreams.Jen is sitting on one rock on the beach.I sat next to her.

'Jen?What are you doing!' I ask.

'Nothing.You surf so good.' She say.

'Ow thanks.Do you want to surf now?'

'I'm bad at swimming, i can't surf.Anyway we can go to the party tonight?'

'Sure.Do you want hamburger?'

'Yaah!' She grabbed my hand and she jumped from the rock.She gave me a big smile.While we were walking,Jen falled.She is terrible at walking.

'Oh Jen!' I say.I pick her up.

'Sorry,sorry.And thanks.' She kissed my check.

We went to the beach and start eating hamburgers.Well,not me,I'm vegetarian.-We startesbtobplay volleyball.Jen hitted Woody 5 times in head with ball.We had fun.Then we went home.Alexander and Isabelle went to town with my brother Chris and his wife Eleazar.Sam and Jena arr going to NYC.So only Josh,Woody,Liz,Jen and I are here.We are getting ready for the party.Jen is ready.She is wearing a beautiful dress.She is so gorgeous.

'You look so beautiful.' I say.

'Thanks,you too.I mean you look perfect, always.' She say.

'Ow,you look perfect always too.'

'Eh thanks but you are only one who thinks like that.'

'Why?You are perfect!'

'I'm not,shut up.' She kissed me in the check.She is going to her room.I'm going to my room too.

'Liam..' She yelled. 'Thanks.' She smiled.

We are going to the club.Josh,Woody,Liz are going to sing karaoke.Jen and I are alone.

'Do you want to dance?' I ask.

'Why?Look how many beautiful girls are there,and you want to dance with me?I mean you are Liam Hemsworth.'

'Oh c'mon!'

'Look at this beautiful girl in purple dress.Why you are not dancing with her.What's wrong with her?'

'She is not you.'