Chapter 11

It's 17AM.I'm going to park to see Josh.

'Hi buddy!' I say.

'Hello!' He say.

'You remember Enya?Your friend?Well,i'm having a date with her.' I say.

'Oh really?!Nice!Can i come with you,cos i want to see her?' He say.

'Yeah,sure,she is waiting for me at one cofee shop!' I say.

We called a taxi,and went to that place.Enya is here.

'Oh Josh!!' She hugs him

'Hey gurl,didn't see you too long!' Joshy say.

'Yeah,hi Liam.' She say. 'Oh Josh,you know what?Marie-Janne called me at her party,it starts in 17:30,do you want to come with me?' She ask.

Oh no.What actually happaned?It would be less awakard,if Josh didn't say 'yeah sure!'.Oh my love life is really bad.

'We are going there Liam,see ya!' Josh say.

Then my phone start ringing.It's Elizabeth.

'Hi Liz.'

'Hey,you got our email?' She say

'No,why?'

'Tonight,come to our THG reunion,please!' She say.

'I'm coming,of course!!'

Eh no.Jen will be there.Maybe it's good cos Josh and Enya went to that party.Cos Josh knows that I like Jen too much.But still this was my perfect chance to find a girlfriend.It's kinda late now.I'm sitting in this Cofee shop like a idiot.Alone.I went to my apartment,called Jen to ask her what she is doing,and got ready for reunion.We are going to Liz's house.I called a taxi and went there.Everybody is here already.
I said 'hi' to the them all,and then i tried to find Jen.She is not here.She is late,of course af.
Liz is making cookies.I want to help her,but i'm too lazy to do that.
'Hello!!!!!!' Someone yell.I know that voice too much.It's Jen.

'Hi!!!!!!' I say

'Hey bear,how are you?' Jen say.

'Good!' Then Josh started sreaming.

'Hi Jen!This is so excited,you told her?' He say.

'What?' Jen ask.

'Nothing?' I say.Af he thinks i have someting with Enya?Well i would but he stole her from me.

'You want to tell me something,Liam.' She say.

'Yeah,he found a girlfriend!He listened to you,and found a girlfriend!' Josh yell.Oh Josh.Shut up.

Jen is looking at me cofused.She can't belive what she heard.

'No,we only had a date.I think we didn't cos she went to some random party with Josh.' I say.

"Nice,Liam,nice.' She say it angry.

'No,that's nothing.Really,i understood that i like you.' I say.

'Liam,i went to doctor today.They said i'm not pregnant.' She say.I can see tears in her eyes.

What?Well..I can't blame her for that.I'm sad,but that's not her fault.

'Oh..okay.' I say.

'Yeah,now go and live life with your new girlfriend.' She say.

'You have a boyfriend!!' I yell.

'Are you that stupid?I photoshooped that pictures!You can see a loy of Chris's pics with his new girlfriend!Just to make you jeaous!' She say.

Now i feel stupid.What did i do this?Stupid Josh,stupid me.

'Oh..Well that's Josh's fault not mine!!' I yell.

'Well,that was my genious idea!!' He say.

'Well that was genious..' I say.Jen mumbled something under her breath. 'But for someone who is ot in love.' I say. Jen smiled.She kissed me.

'I love you.' I say.

'I love you too.' She say.

'Yeah you don't need me.' Josh say.

'No come here group hug!!' I say.

We all hugged.This makes me happy.We are all here together again.They are my best friends.
-
A/N
Hiiiii sorry for the short chapter,but go and read my new Clato story 'never say never'
It's myw new book so i guess it's better that this book.That's for reading,love you all so much.And aorry if i have typo/grammar mistake my keyboard sucks.