Chapter 1 of Jiam Story part 2

-12 years later-
Going home from filming.Today our twins are turning 12.Jen and I are 38.Oh we are old now.
Nothing have changed.
We are still best friends with all Hunger Games cast.We filmed two more The Hunger Games movies.Josh and Claudia have a child,girl named Chloe.Alexander and Isabelle moved to Florida,and i haven't seen them since out last hunger games movie,that was 2 years ago,damn!Jen and I are still in love.We love and care about each other more and more everyday.

Oh we got few problems with you know who,Miss.bitch.

Our twins are going to private school,they are 6th grade.They grew up so quickly!

I bought a cake,for them and bought a gifts.I called Jen and told her to be with kids in living room in living room,because we wanted to surprisr them.

Here I am.I opened a door and ran to living room.

'SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!!Happy burthday loves!!!!!!' I yell.

I put cake on table and gave them their gifts.

They look so happy.

'Woow that's so beautiful,thanks!!' My dauther,Tini,said and she hugged me.

While our son,Ken was playing with his new toys,Tini was super happy because she got new Dior and Naked make up.Or whatever it's called,i don't even know.

Jen and I are sittng at out balcony.

'I love you' Jen said.

'Love you too sunshine.' I said.

We are always showing that er love each other,everyday,Jen said that this is the best way to make our relatinship even better.

'Tini and Ken grew up so quickly.I'm proud of them.' She said.

'I'm proud of us because we were amazing parents.' I said.

I kissed her slowly.And she kissed me back.

Ken and Tini are having a birthday party today,and all of their friends are coming to our house.Last year it was horrible.They all wanted to take selfies with us and get a autographs.

And they ignored Tini and Ken.Ken was okay with that,but Tani was really sad,and she cried.We didn't know until Jen found her and Ken under our bed.Ken was eating a chocolate and opening gifts,while Tini was crying.

We are getting ready for party.

Jen is wearing a beautiful red dress.She is perfect as always.

We heard a ring.

'Please mom open while we are busy!' Tini said.

My dogs Dora and Tani,and Jen's dog Pipi,and our family dog Cara are dresses in pink dresses.Oh i guess Jen dresses them up.That's cute.

When i went to see who was ringing on the door,i was shocked.I thought that Tani's and Ken's friends are ringung,but no!That was Nicholas Hoult!Jen's ex-boyfriend.

'Nicholas.' Jen said.

'Hey you..I was trying to find you everywhere..' Nicholas said.

'No,this is my important day,my childern's birthday,go away!!' Jen yell.

'What?You are married,have kids?We had a DEAL!I thought that we are getting back together?To make all medias surprised?I was trying to find you for 6 years and what?I heard about you and that stupid man,but i thought it's a lie?You lied to me bitch!' He yelled.He was really angry.

Jen didn't say anything.

Nicholas was screaming all the time.

He slapped her.

'No!What you think you are doing with my wife?' I yelled.

He is laughing.

'With him?With him really?We already talked about this turd!' He said.

'Go away.' Jen said.Tears are streaming down her face,while she is hugging my arm.

'No,never..' He tried to say something but i cutted him off.

'Hey you,go away!!' I yell.

'Jen,listen i need to talk to you..' Nicholas said

'GO AWAY!GO AWAY!!!!!' I yell.

'Wait Liam..' She pushed me of her. 'If you want to talk come to a walk with me,i don't want to ruin my childern's birthday..' She cried.

'Are you normal?' I yell.

'Shut up,Bear,go and she what kids are doing.' She closed the door,and she went somewhere,for a walk with Nicholas.

-
AuThOrS NoTe
Yooooo so the first chapter is already dramatic,i slayy.Well i don't know how to write a romatic fanfic,soooo i'm always making this dramatic kinds of fanfic,ayyyyyyyeeeeeee!
if you HAVEN'T READ the first part of the story (chapter 1-chapter 12),and don't start with this chapter/story/story part because you will not understand anything!
Soooo the next part will be really cool and dramatic,soooo WHAT DO YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN???COMMENT BELLOW!!!!!!!