tomb busting

“Katerina, come out so I can see you” a male voice called out. Katherine froze, terror in her eyes.

“I can’t” she mouthed at me. I rolled my eyes and got up, making my way over to the tomb entrance.

“you must be Morticia Lilith Rosa Emma Luna Violet Lucia Bloodrayne, better known as Marti” the man smiled at me. He was a vampire; I could sense it. He was tall with blonde hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a dark suit complete with a tie. Another man stood behind him chanting, he was a witch.

“Katerina, either you come out or I come in” the man called.

“Hello Elijah” she smiled standing behind me, more confident now. He wasn’t going to come in and be trapped here too.

“it is done” the witch muttered to this Elijah character standing in front of me.

“Marti, if you would like to leave...” Elijah waved his hand, gesturing me to leave.

“I would love to, but I am trapped” I sighed.

“Stupid cow, the witch has lifted the seal” Katherine snapped pushing past me.

“Katerina, you shall stay here” Elijah demanded and as she reached the seal line she could not walk past.

“Katerina is correct, Marti you are free to leave” Elijah smiled at me.

“Thank you” I smiled back and walked past Katherine gaining my freedom.

“What are you going to do with me” I heard Katherine ask.

“you are going to stay here and wait for Klaus to find you” Elijah whispered. Katherine said something but I was now too far away to hear it, as I was running back to the boarding house.

The darkness was my only indication of the time. I had no idea how long I had been in the tomb either. After I told Stefan to stay away no one visited. A new bag was at the entrance every so often, but no one had stayed to talk. Elena had visited once and she talked to Katherine about her life and her reasons for not caring. I would have been more sympathetic had she not been the reason I had been stuck in the tomb.

Finally, I reached the boarding house. All the lights were off so I decided to see if Damon’s window was open. It was. I prepared myself, then jumped up and landed inside softly. Damon was laying in the bed, empty bottles of alcohol littered the floor. I made my way over to his bed, then sat down on it.

“I love you Damon Salvatore” I whispered brushing some hair off his face.

“Marti” Damon moaned. I looked inside his head to see his dream. He was dreaming about my 18th birthday, 1939.

I didn’t want to wake him but it was too tempting. I bent down and kissed his lips. His eyes flew open as I pulled away.

“Marti, is that you or a vision” he asked reaching out to touch my hair.

“it’s me Damon” I smiled at him.

“no tricks of the mind, you are really out of the tomb” he asked resting his hand on my face.

“yes Damon, the best part is the Katherine is still there” I continued to smile as his face lit up realising it was really me.

“Marti I missed you” he whispered pulling me close to him, hugging me tightly.

“I missed you too Damon. I didn’t want you visiting me because it hurt too much, not being able to be held by you, kiss you, sleep with you or mess around with you” I told him.