birthday's suck

“thank god that is over” I sighed walking out of Caroline’s house.

“I know” Elena smiled as we jumped into her car.

“why does Mrs Lockwood hate me so much” I muttered.

“maybe because you hit her” Elena laughed.

“she hated me before that” I replied.

“because you are incredibly pretty Marti” Stefan answered jumping up from the back seat.
“what the hell” I screamed grabbing my heart. Elena didn’t seem surprised, she just laughed.

“not the normal reaction a girl produces when a guy calls them pretty, but then you are not a normal girl” Stefan joked.

“you made a joke Stefan, what’s the big occasion” I retorted.

“I don’t know actually, Elena just told me to be in the car when you went to leave the house and I obeyed” Stefan shrugged.

“you’re lying” I accused.
“no I am not” he protested.
“so why did your left eye twitch” I asked.

“damn” he muttered then pulled me into the back with him.

“what are you doing” I snapped as he covered my eyes.

“playing a game” Stefan answered.

“well I don’t like this game so can I please have my sight back” I went to rip his hand from my face when he readjusted his hold so one hand was covering my eyes and the other was holding both my hands.

“I would expect this from Damon, not you” I snapped wriggling around.

“Marti relax or I will hurt you” Stefan sounded firm so I stopped struggling.

“now what are you doing” I asked as I felt I was being shifted around.

“carrying you to the boarding house” I felt Stefan shrug.

“I can walk perfectly fine thank you” I protested but he carried on anyway. Once we reached the door he put me down and uncovered my eyes.

“what sort of game was that, because it was a boring one” I snapped at him opening the door.

“I gave up with it because you obviously weren’t in the mood” Stefan shrugged again.
“yet you still covered my eyes” I rolled said eyes at him then walked through the door.

“Damon, where are you” I shouted walking making my way to the living room.

“right here” Damon stood up from the sofa.

“hey” I smiled at him.

“SURPRISE” I heard people shout at me and I turned around to see who they were. There was Bon, Caroline, Matt, Jer, Jenna, Alaric and...

“LEXI” I screamed and ran over to her.

“hi” she smiled at me as we hugged.

“oh my god, it’s really you” I screamed.

“I know and I feel bad, but you were with Damon and well, you know what Damon and I are like. In fact Damon is the reason I am here, he phoned me” Lexi rushed and I broke away from her.

“come here you” I smiled at him and ran into his arms.

“I take it you’re happy then” he joked in my ear.

“very, very happy, how long have you been planning it” I asked not letting go.
“since you got out of the tomb, I was surprised I managed to keep it from you with everyone that is involved” Damon whispered.