Chapter 12

"Things are looking up

Oh finally"

*****

Chapter 12

I was excited to meet Coles little sister, I haven’t heard much about her but from the pictures I have seen she was just adorable.

Cole picked me up from my house, giving me a red rose at the door, something that he has never done before and it was a sweet gesture.

We walked into his house, walking straight into the living room, sitting on the couch waiting patiently with her hands folded in her lap was Coles sister, and she was even more beautiful in person, she smiled a nervously as she got up quickly and very graceful,  for a four year  old in her pink princess dress, and she ran over to Cole holding his leg.

I stole a glance at Cole and he had a content smile as he picked his sister up and turned to face me, since I was standing behind him, I smiled at the two, they looked perfect together even though they had little resemblance, they had the same intense blue eyes they sucked you in and i smile to light up the room.

“Scarlett this is my sister Teagan.” He said looking at me, “And Teagan this is my girlfriend Scarlett.”

I smiled at Teagan, “Hello, it’s nice to meet you.”

Teagan stuck out her hand to shake my, “Hi, pleased to meet you.” She said politely, as she shook my hand.

For a kid she has impeccable manners.

We stood like that for a minute, smiling at each other.

“Right lets go.” Cole said finally leading us to the door.

“Where are we going?” Teagan asked.

“It’s a surprise.” Cole said.

We made our way to the car, he settled Teagan into the back seat, fastening her seat belt and made sure she was secure which was really sweet of him.

I got into the passenger seat and we were on the way.

A few minutes later Cole stopped in front of fair that had games and rides and entertainment for kids.

I glanced over at Teagan and her beautiful blue eyes were big in wonder, she looked at everything as if she was taking it all in for the first time, a huge smile spread across her face, I couldn’t help but smile as well at her obvious appreciation of the place, something that we shared in common, i loved fair's and i loved getting lost in this world where there was happiness all around.

“Wow Coley.” She said excitedly as he took her out of the car.

I got out of the car,  standing behind them whilst Cole was whispering to Teagan, feeling like an outcast. I shrugged off the thought because I didn’t want to be worrying about something that shouldn’t even matter, I didn’t want to play the part of the jealous girlfriend and make things uncomfortable between the three of us.

Cole turned and grabbed my hand, which made me blush; I looked up at him and smiled.

“So where to first Teagan?” I asked excitedly.

She looked around at all the rides; we had walked into the kids section of the fair that had little rides that could accommodate.

“That tea pot there.” She pointed to the tea pot and cups that went around in a circle; they were all brightly covered and looked really inviting.

“You guys go ahead while I go get some tickets.” Cole said.

“Okay” we both said together.