Chapter 28

A/N: Hello to all my old and new fans!! So how have you guys been?

I am sorry for the late upload! Ha, life! I was just busy, like we were moving house, and then I spent an entire week with my boyfriend who just got back from a three month trip and then it was a whole long weekend, like partying and stuff, and then back to varsity for me. And I have been studying a heck of a lot. But also, I turned on my laptop last week and I got the shock of my life. Seriously, the screen was messed up; one half is black and the other it pretty clear. And I wonder when did that happen? So it’s gone in for repairs. It’s Sad because all my chapters were on there and L it’s not cool at all.

So I made do, typed on my phone and the varsity computers.

Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon, like maybe sometime next week, after Wednesday preferably!

Thank you guys for sticking with me!!

And reading and voting and fanning and commenting!!!

Hearts!

Tee

Enjoy!

******

“Sometimes it’s better to just….”

******

Chapter 28

Scarlett's P.O.V

Was that all it took?

For Matt to find me laying on the floor unconcious for me to actually grow a pair and say no to Cole.

My drug.

It’s kind of ironic if you think about it.

I was terrified of leaving him; a lot of it had to do with fear, because it did boil down to me being afraid for my life. Out of all the emotions I felt, I hadn't felt love, real love. Heck. Who was I kidding? I was inlove with the idea of being in love, like a bad Shakespeare Romance. Like the big fairy tale books I read when I was little.

You meet your prince charming and he would swoop you off your feet, and you fall madly inlove and live happily ever after. That's what I was betting for, so I took anything I could get. And that anything was Cole.

 But love isn't a fairytale. I shouldve gotten that from my mothers experience, like my father walking out on us for example, or the fact that my mother can't give me the time of day. Love, seriously? What was I thinking? Does it even really exist?

Okay so back to reality. Cole. Haha, I haven't seen him since he got kicked out my house two weeks ago. Not even at school. I can laugh about it and say his planning my death with his sudden disappearance, but come on, he has better things to do, right?

Well I hope so, because there's no freaking way I'm going down with out a fight.

I've taken this time to think about my life, and what I want. Like I want to be stronger, not the poor defensiless little girl that got taken advantage of in the worst way.

 So Matt enrolled me in self defense classes, and everytime we work with those plastic dummies that you're suppose to kick, I invision my dummy as Cole and I kick him repatedly in his man area, you know the one down there, wink! Yeah so I kick it repeatidly and it makes me feel a heck of a lot better. Like take that Cole, and then bam! The dummy's on the floor.