Chapter 13

“The mood is set

So you already know what’s next”

*******

Chapter 13

The door bell rang and I ran downstairs to answer it, trying very hard not to trip over me wedge heels.

Cole was taking me out for dinner, something that w haven’t  done in awhile, apparently we were going somewhere fancy and I hope the plan grey dress would pass as fancy, I tried to dress it up with turquoise wedge heels and some turquoise accessories.

 I checked my make up in the side mirror, I had opted for a natural look and I had tied my hair up in a messy bun. I hope I looked okay.

I took a deep breath before opening the door, revealing Cole in all his sexiness, wearing a black button up shirt and ripped denim jeans with sneakers, he smelt of aftershave and chocolate, a delicious smell.

I leant forward and gave him small hug.

“Hey.” I said into his chest.

“Hey.” He said sexily pulling me out of the hug.

“You look amazing.” He said, after his eyes racked over my body, he gave a slight nod of approval and I felt myself blush at the lust I could see in his eyes.

“Thanks.” I said shyly.

“Ready to go?” he asked extending his hand out for me to take it; I smiled effortlessly and took his hand in mine, closing the door behind me and locking it.

We drove quietly to the restaurant, when the car stooped, I gasped in awe, the restaurant was beautiful and we were only on the outside, there were tiny white candles along the path that led to the entrance of the restaurant, inside there were huge golden chandeliers that had candles on them instead of lights, a distant sound of orchestra playing along the walls, adding to the romantic mood of the place.

“Good evening.” The waiter said, looking from me to Cole, but his eyes lingered over my body and I felt as if he was undressing me with his eyes.

Cole moved is hand to the small of my back and drew me closer to him possessively; he was glaring at the waiter.

“Table for two, under the reservation Cole Noah.” He said to the waiter, his voice laced with anger, I’m surprised that the waiter didn’t notice, maybe because he was still checking me out.

“Right this way.” The waiter said leading us to our table.

“Here you go.” The waiter said before he winked over at me just as he left.

I felt Cole tense beside me; I gave him a reassuring squeeze before taking a seat.

Cole did the same and I glanced at the menu and wow everything was really expensive.

“Cole are you sure this is okay?” I began but was cut off.

“It’s okay, I want to do this. Don’t worry about it okay.” He said reassuringly, lifting my chin and stretching across the table to give me a small kiss, making me yearn for more.

I looked down at the menu uncomfortably; Cole must have noticed because he said, “I’ll order for us okay.”I nodded. And he called the waiter over ordering our drinks and food.

We sat and talked about nothing important, just how our week went, and his adorable sister and our plans for the weekend. Awhile after the waiter came back with our food and placed a delicious looking pasta dish in front of me, I dug in straight away.