Chapter 14

"Take my world and turn it upside down, I don't mind. Heck, I love you boy."

Chapter 14

7 months later.

I was sitting in maths, staring out the window, not that I was exactly thrilled about getting up this morning.

It was official, Cole and I have been going out for a year, today was the day that made it official.

Cole, thinking about him made my stomach flutter, I don't know if it was through the love that I had for him, or out of fear. Love and fear, how could you love somebody you fear?

I was crazy, he was really... something,but he was my something. Don't get me wrong he infuriated me sometimes, with his bossiness, and temper tantrums and possesiveness, the list goes on and on. But even with that, he was sweet, and caring, and loving, the best Boyfriend a girl could want.

Its just too bad he wasn't like that all the time..

After Matt had gotten somewhat serious with this girl Lily, they were kind of exclusive but I couldn't be sure, it was Matt we are talking about, he was a player. Anyway, Lily, she was cool, we got along and all, though she took all of Matt's time and attention, leaving little if no room for me and I was jealous, Matt never got so caught up before, and I was missing our hang out sessions, where I could be me for awhile without Cole watching my every move, waiting for me mess up.

I slumped down in my chair, wincing in pain, Cole had hit me in the ribs last night, leaving bruising and I'm pretty sure I had a broken rib. I couldn't be certain.

I remember the first time he hit me, as if it was yesterday.

*flashback* 

We were at the beach, Cole, Matt, Lily and I, it was like a double date thing. I was bored out of my mind, Cole and Matt were in a deep conversation, and Lily was being a girl: soaking up as mUch sun as she could, she didn't want to go in the water, afraid to get sand all over herself and ruin her hair.

Typical.

I was at the beach and was having no fun at all, moping around, I looked over at Cole, enjoying the view of his bare chest, his defined toned muscles tensed as he raised his hand to run it through his hair, I was slightly drooling, gosh I was such a perve but he was so hot I couldn't help myself.

I came up with a plan. I casually got up from my place and strolled over to Matt, I looked around and noticed a few guys looking at me.

I grunted, I hated the beach for this reason only. It was enough that Cole gave me crap for wearing a two piece bikini saying that it barely covered anything.

I sat down next to Matt and started poking his side, he looked at me annoyed, and carried on talking, "Dude, that's not even possible." He said seriously to Cole, who was shooting daggers at me as I kept poking Matt.

"Stop that." Matt finally said, shoving my hand away.

"Na-uh" I said in a child like and kept on poking him.

He ignored me for awhile, then I got bored, not even listening to their conversation as I was looking at the water longingly.

I took the beach ball that was laying in front of me and threw it at Matt's face, hitting him with a bit of force.

He got up quickly pulling me to my feet and then shoving me over his shoulder, running down towards the water. I glanced at our spot to notice an angry Cole and Lily, glaring at the pair of us. I just shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

"Hey! Put me down Matty." I shouted, trying to get free.

He chuckled, "Why? This is what you want. Right?" He asked, damn this boy for knowing me so well.