Chapter 1

"Ok, I have got you a lovely selection of meat today, little guy." I said, dropping the heavy basket of fish by the Night Fury's feet. I pulled out a few random fish, and showed it to him.
"We have some haddock, some cod, and, ooh, some lovely eel." I added, showing him the red and black eel. He hissed, and growled at it.
"You don't like it? Ok, I don't really like eel either." I threw away the eel, and he relaxed instantly, shoving his head into the basket.
"Ok, I'm just gonna pop this on you." I whispered, pinning down his tail. Gently, I attached the clips on the small tail wing that I had made. Suddenly, the Night Fury stopped eating, and I noticed, too late, him spreading his wings. I grabbed onto his tail for my life as he began soaring over the huge lake. Unfortunately, he didn't like that, and proceeded to throw me off. Naturally, he fell into the lake after me. Laughing, I tried to stand up, but he pinned me down, tilting his head. He began to growl, and without warning, sunk his teeth into my arm. I yelped in pain as he dragged me to the surface, and chucked me into a corner. I took this as my cue to leave, and rushed away, back to my house. As I shut the door on the setting sun, my shoulder burned in pain. Instead of having my usual bread, I grabbed one of the uncooked fish, and wolfed it down. Dad wouldn't notice; he was away again, looking for the nest. I went to bed, feeling hungry still.

-----------------------------//-----------------------------
Alright, this is my first HTTYD fanfic :) if you guys could tell me how it's going, that'd be great!!