Chapter 16

"Ok, Blackout! What's the plan?" Toothless shouted.
"You get the others to safety!" I replied, turning to face the Red Death.
"Ok." He shouted back, before zooming down.
"Ok. This thing has wings, lets see if it can use them!" I noted, before firing a plasma blast at it. Enraged, the huge dragon flapped its torn wings, and followed through the clouds. To the Vikings and dragons on the ground, it must've looked like a storm. I flew higher, waiting for the perfect opportunity. Suddenly, the Queen opened her mouth to shoot at me, and I fired a plasma blast into her mouth. She looked surprised for a few seconds, before exploding. A fireball knocked into my wing, hurting it. I began falling, but i managed to steady myself, gliding down her back.

The explosions drew closer, and as I reached the end, a massive tail appeared out of nowhere.
"No!" I cried, as it rammed into me. Then it was all black.

Toothless' P.O.V

I flew up as fast as I could, after seeing the massive explosion. I cried out, before hearing it; a loud shout, followed by a thud. I turned to see a shadow-like creature falling, and I zoomed towards it. Suddenly, a fireball burst through the replacement wing Blackout gave to me. I screeched in terror as I tried to steady myself, claws outstretched. Suddenly there was a human in my hands, and I pulled him close to me as we fell. Then it was all dark...

*

"This is all my fault." I heard someone mutter. I opened my eyes to see Stoick staring at me. We looked at each other for a few seconds, and then I realised what he wanted. Slowly, I unfurled my wing that had fallen over my legs, to reveal Hiccup.
"My son!" He cried, before snatching Hiccup up. He held him close, before thanking me.
"No problem." I roared back.

*

Finally, he's awake! I leapt up onto Hiccup's bed, and began jumping over all of the furniture and things.
"Toothless! Wait a moment... I'm in my house. You're in my house!" He cried. He tried standing up, but fell back down. I looked at his left leg. Unfortunately, I couldn't save all of him. He leaned on me as we walked over to the door. As he opened it, Hookfang flew near, and Hiccup slammed the door shut again. Then he opened it again.
"I knew it; I'm dead." He sighed, as Stoick came over.
"No, but you gave it your best shot." He laughed. The humans began chatting as I jumped between them, waving my new (fireproof) tail in their faces. Suddenly, Hiccup changed, and we flew up, up into the clouds.

So. Done. Comment if you want a sequel.