Chapter 5

Fishlegs' P.O.V

Ok. Two Night Furies, one Monstrous Nightmare, one Deadly Nadder, one Gronckle, and one Hideous Zippleback. Not to mention a Terrible Terror. And I've only got a knife. Great.

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Who's the human?" Toothless asked, stretching himself out in the cage.
"He's called Fishlegs." I said, fingering the lever. Fishlegs wouldn't hurt us. I could smell his fear, plus a small knife.
"Don't worry; it can't penetrate our skin." Toothless reassured me, sensing the knife as well. Shrugging, I pulled down the lever, and walked out. Fishlegs backed off a bit, as I opened the other cages.
"Ok. There are 5 parts to a Night Fury's training: Plasma Blasts, Claws, Teeth, Flight and Ultimate Power." Toothless explained.
"But first, you'll need a name that strikes fear in your enemies hearts." Stormfly added, flinging a few stray spikes from her tail.
"Because Night Fury's are the third highest ranking dragons, after Red Death's and Alpha's." Hookfang told me.
"What about ... Blackout?" I said, after some thought. The others liked it.
"Yeah, it suits you, man." Terror said, landing on my back. I flicked him off with my tail.
"Ok. We can't show you to much with the human about, but I think you should master running first." Meatlug ordered. The rest of the day was me running around in circles, getting used to my new body. Fishlegs made some notes on Night Furies, and left. I think that I like being a dragon more than a human!
"So, are you ready to learn how to breathe fire tomorrow?" Toothless asked, as he burnt a small circle on the ground. He did one for me too, and I nodded appreciatively.
"It's pretty cool." He said, lying down. I fell asleep in minutes, retracting and extracting my teeth! I had learnt how!
"Hey! Toot-" I didn't finish my sentence, as I had already fallen asleep.