Chapter 6

I awoke to the sound of screaming. Normally I wouldn't mind this, but now, my sense of sound has increased tenfold. Toothless appeared to be amused at something, as he looked out of one of the eyeholes.
"Look!" He whispered, gesturing at me. I walked over, and looked out. I couldn't see anything through a thick, green fog, when a screaming Snotlout shot past, water trailing past him. For a second I thought he had wet himself, when I noticed the wooden bucket in his hands. Then, a head loomed out of the fog; it looked a lot like Barf's.
"If only you could fly," Toothless sighed. "We could probably escape." I thought about it for a minute.
"We probably could."
"What?"
"I'm just saying; Hookfang could carry me, Stormfly carry you, Meatlug and Terror flying after us." Toothless stopped for a moment, thinking about it.
"You're a genius, you know that?" He said excitedly. "Stormfly! Tell the others to get ready to fly!" He shouted.
"What?" She asked, peeking through the small gap.
"Hiccup knows how to get us out of here!"
"How?"
"If we can get out, in Barf's gas, you and Hookfang can help me and Hic- I mean Blackout to escape!"
"You lot are genius', you know that?" She replied, shaking her head. "Hook! Terror! Get ready to fly!"
"Ready?" Toothless asked.
"3...2...1... GO!" I shouted, as Toothless blasted the door down.