Chapter 14

Hiccup's P.O.V

I flew Astrid back to the training arena, where the others were waiting. Astrid walked in, but I stayed behind; they still thought of me as a blood-thirsty killing machine.
"Hey Astrid." I heard Ruffnut say.
"I heard that Hiccup took you from the forest." Fishlegs asked.
"Oh, yeah." She replied calmly.
"So. What was it like?" Tuffnut asked. This was a pretty good cue to enter.
"Why don't you find out yourselves?" I asked, walking in. They jumped, and Snotlout leered at me.
"Traitor." He hissed.
"Perhaps, but I am still half dragon, so watch your tongue." I smirked. He growled, but stepped back.
"So. Who wants to fly a dragon?" I asked. "No one?"
"Ok, Hiccup. Why should we trust you?" Fishlegs asked.
"Because, well..."
"There's a huge dragon out there that's eating our food." Astrid explained.
"Why don't we ever see it then?" Snotlout asked smugly.
"Because the other dragons steal it for her." I said. "And the other Vikings are going to free her."
"Who's with us?" I asked. No one. Then, Fishlegs stepped forwards. The Ruff and Tuff. Snotlout huffed and rolled his eyes, but joined us.
"How do we get there then, genius?" He snapped.
"Dragons." I replied, and pulled a lever. Suddenly, the other dragons from the cove burst out.
"Hey, guys. How are you?" I asked calmly, as the others hid behind me. Hookfang roared, but nuzzled up to me.
"Wait, what are you-" Snotlout shouted, as I dragged his hand to Hookfang's nose. He tensed, but connected. Soon, Snotlout was on his back.
"Who's next?"