Chapter 28

hi people. just saying. this is the big chapter yall been waiting for. ( no, they won't be having the nasty ) comment ya'lls  reactions plzz I want to know how you guys react to the story hahaha

Violet

currently doing my hair and getting ready for the "night of nights" a.k.a a lame school dance so called 'Winter Formal' I honestly think it's a load of crap, but all my friends are going, and I don't want to feel excluded

oh the life of a teenage girl

I'll be wearing a nice blue-floral-girly dress that I bought yesterday to the dance because I literally had nothing to wear *closet is full of expensive designer clothes* Anyway.....

I finished with my hair and I started doing my makeup, I would say that I wasn't trying to impress anyone today, but oh shit, I am. And the person I want to impress is the idiot of all idiots, the smartest person I know, the guy that looks like a freaking God and the guy that gets my emotions mixed like a white dad on a fourth of July barbecue.

Yes, I am talking about Chandler, thanks for asking.

I'm not even sure if he'll go to the dance considering that he lied to his friends telling them he would go to the dance with me. Maybe he wants to surprise me, and he'll be at my house at 7 o'clock with a corsage that matches my dress and a nice matching tie as well, and he'll declare his unending love for me and we'll kiss for 4 hours straight and I'll think to myself wow, that boy knows his stuff.

Nah, that only happens in movies

I sometimes consider giving up on this whole Chandler thing, but then I remember my life sucks without him, and I think, Hmmm better not.

I'm so hungry, I should order something to eat. finally, my parents will come back from their little business trip and finally, I won't have to eat Chinese every single day.

"Hi, I'll have an order of fried rice and that's it please" I ordered through the phone.

"Yeah Thanks" and I hanged up

That's my life

Worrying about Chandler, Ordering Chinese, rethink my life, realizing it's boring as can be, and repeat.

Anyway.....

I'll keep getting ready

--------------

damn, I look pretty

I checked the time, 6:58 PM, the dance starts at 7:00

I checked the time, 6:58 PM, the dance starts at 7:00. I know this sounds completely idiotic, but I feel like I have to wait for Chandler. to get here and pick me up for the dance.