•part 1•

3rd person

"Yah! Stop that!" The security guard yelled at Yoongi.

Apparently, he found a bottle inside his cell in the institute.
And he wouldn't stop hitting it against the bars.

"What are you going to do about it? Huh?" Yoongi said teasingly, the guard gritted his teeth. "That's what I thought." He started to clank it even louder.

"That's it, I'm done, your new guard can handle you." The security guard that was supposed to be guarding his cell, walked off.

Yoongi smirked to himself. '12th one this week.' He said to himself in his mind. And threw the bottle beside his bed.

He then heard the big two white doors at the end of the hallway harshly open. He perked his head up too see another guard, but with a patient with him. And let's just say this patient was handsome.

The ugly guard dug his hand into his pocket to find the keys to Yoongi's cell. Well now Yoongi and his cell.

Yes, it is a mental institution, but there isn't enough room for each of them to have their own cells. So they have bunk beds. Cheap scums.

So back to reality, the guard found the keys, and unlocked the cell. He threw Jimin in the cell which caused him to fall on the dusty floor. The guard spit on both of them before shutting the cell and locking it.

"Hello I'm Jimin." He said and gave him a little smile. Yoongi had to admit, he was really cute.

Wait what?

"Yoongi. The bottom bed is mine. Don't fuck with me when I sleep and we won't have a problem, got it?" He said coldly. Jimin nodded and hopped onto the top bunk.

"So, why are you in here?" Jimin asked curiously. Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed. "You really want to know?" He replied unsure. "Yes!" Jimin said fastly. "Okay."

Jimin

"I cut off my boyfriends limbs and put his head in a freezer and ate popcorn." Yoongi said simply. Oh. "Surprised?" He asked. "Eh" I replied. "Well what did you do?" He asked me.  I laid back on the hard bed, I don't even think there's a mattress on this. "Well I didn't do anything." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. "I didn't do anything, I was saving these two little girls, when I got back police were already swarming the place and I got accused of--" I couldn't finish my sentence when the guy across the hall started making noises and swinging on the bars like a monkey.

"Who's that." I pointed to the guy. "His name is Sungho, he's really weird don't mind him." He replied. "What were you saying? You got accused of..?" He said like he wanted to know. I sighed, "I got accused of murder, and I'm sentenced to death in 2 years." I said a little sad. "Wow look at what I did, and your the one sentenced to death." He said and chuckled a little. "Yeah I guess."

~

"I'm sleeping now." Yoongi said, "So don't fuck with me." He said harshly to me. "Alright, alright." I said annoyed, he just rolled his eyes and went to sleep. I swear he's like a sloth.

I heard the clanking of something hitting the bars of the cell. I looked over to see a guard who pushed food under the little slit under the last bar of the cell. "Thank you." I said softly. "Yeah, no problem." He said and walked away.

I hopped off the top bunk and went over to Yoongi.

"Yah, food is here." I said slightly shaking him. His eyes shot opened and he flipped on top of me and started choking me.

His hands were blocking my air-way and I could barely breathe and he choked me harder.

"I told you not to fuck with me, now that do you want." He growled, I put my hands on top of his. "Oh, right." He released his hands from my throat, as soon as he did that I immediately started gasping and coughing. "Oh come on pussy, it wasn't that hard." He said dramatically, I just glared at him. "Anyway," I said. "Food is here." I said and pointed to the tray. "Okay," he replied and got up to grab his half of the food. And I grabbed mine.

~

It's already 12.

Yoongi was asleep of course. I know now not to wake him up ever again.

I feel bad for his new cell mate when I'll leave. Sigh. I might as well just sleep it off. And so, my eyes started to get heavier and I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well first chapter done.