•part 15•

Yoongi

I think I've grown feelings for this short annoying boy.

So I thought if I distanced myself from him it would possibly go away.

I was so so so wrong.

I miss him so much. This affectionate side has only came out when me and Hoseok were in the beginning of our relationship. But then it just went al down hill.

I need to escape with him. I need to and I want to. I need him. I want him.

Watching him with that Kuungsoo is making me more angry. The only time u actually envy him is when he asked Jimin if I was his boyfriend. Oh god how I wish he said yes.

It's currently 12:15. It seems I can only clear my head at night. Which is weird.

I know exactly what I'm going to do tomorrow.

>> le next day <<

3rd person

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on his bed, while snoring. Which Yoongi thought was cute.

Yoongi looked at the clock outside of there cell, and watched the time tick slowly. It was 11:00

Yoongi has been awake since 8. Surprisingly. He has been planning something since he's gotten up.

Yoongi started to hear grumbling from below him. He popped his head under to the bottom bunk. And Jimin's eyes opened slowly. He smiled once he saw Yoongi.

"Good morning." Yoongi showed his gummy smile. Jimin smiled back, "Morning." He said in a groggy voice. Yoongi jumped off the top bunk and sat down on the bottom bunk with Jimin.

"Listen Jimin, I have something to tell you."

Jimin looked at him confused but nodded, "And you can't interrupt me, okay?" Yoongi asked, he nodded.

"Okay here it goes." Yoongi said before deeply sighing. "Listen, Jimin. Ever since you walked through the doors, I knew you were different. I was surprised you didn't want to leave when you were paired with me to be my roommate. I've developed feelings for you. I get in if you won't acc-" Yoongi was cut off with Jimin's lips.

Their lips moved in sync. Yoongi licked Jimin's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. He hesitated but let him in his wet cavern.

They both pulled away, gasping for air. Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's forehead.

"One thing, I told you not to interrupt me." Yoongi chuckled, and Jimin just shrugged and cuddled into Yoongi's warm chest.

"What will happen when I die?" Jimin questioned. "Don't think like that." Yoongi looked down at him, Jimin looked back into his eyes.

Yoongi squeezed Jimin tighter and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "I hate to kill the mood, but it's 12:00." Jimin said.

"It's alright, we can do it tonight." Yoongi smiled.

But, then they heard someone yell.....

"GET IT ON CHIMCHIM."

-Do Kyungsoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry it has taken me a while to upload. I've had a writers block. But I've healed from it.