•part 19•

the next day. Jimin's POV

I woke up, my limbs more stiff than normal. Then as if on cue, a guard started to yell at me and Yoongi to wake up.

I got out of Yoongi's embrace. "I'm awake!" I growled. The guard glared at me.

"Watch your tone." He barked, then walked away.

I decided not to wake Yoongi up. I have him a kiss on the cheek and got out of his embrace.

"Jiminnnn commme baaaack." Yoongi said groggily. I sighed with a light smile forming on my face, going back under the covers and having Yoongi another me with cuddles.

Until, Yoongi got serious.

"Do you smell that?" Yoongi sniffed the air to clarify it. I smelt it too, being curious.

It was the smell of something burning.

"Oh shit." We drastically got out of bed, I almost fell from getting up to quickly. I see the there's a small fire at the end of the hallway by the doors. It's spreading quickly.

"Fire!!" Yoongi yells. He looks at me, signaling for me to tell as well.

So, I did as told.

"FIREE!" (an; FIRREEEE AYO AYO. Ok I'm done)

"SOMEONE HELP!" Yoongi yelled.

"KYUNGSOO WAKE UP!" It hit me a second ago he was in there. But then I realized,

He wasn't there.

It looks like our hallway was deserted.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

Just then, a guard came in front of our cell, the guard that always hated me and Yoongi.

"Gays should burn together." He smirked, then left out the fire exit.

Tears welled into my eyes, and before I knew it, I jumped onto Yoongi. Not realizing that both of us fell over. I cried into his shoulder, I could basically feel the heat of the fire getting closer to us as I cried.

Yoongi rubbed my back soothingly. "It'll be okay. It's gonna be okay."

No it wasn't.

"Yoongi! This is how we'll die! I don't want this!" I said in between sobs.

"We'll die together."

"Lets do something else.." I whispered, I went over the top bunk and slid the metal piece that's was blocking the hidden window. We were four stories up. If we jumped, our body's would crush against the pavement.

"C'mon, Yoongi." I motioned him over in my direction. He followed my command. I could tell the smoke was suffocating him slowly.

"I'll go first." I was about to jump that second to get it over with, but yoongi pulled me back and kissed me passionately.

Tears were running down our faces, we both pulled away and looked each other in the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I jumped. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see how closer I was getting to the ground.

Yoongi

Thud-dead

That's what it was like, his body was crushed, broken. I put my head in my arms and sobbed. I heard firefighters yelling at me not to jump.

Hell no. I'm jumping.

They got the cell unlocked. But before they could stop me, my body was already speeding towards the concrete.

I love you

I love you, too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*cri*