•part 3•

Jimin

I woke up in the middle of the night. I hopped off the top bunk and walked over to the bars and tried to see down the hall, where the big clock was, and it read 3:33 in big letters.

I sighed and got back up on the top bunk and tried to go back to sleep but no matter how much I tried, nothing worked.

I punched the wall out of anger, but it felt hallow.

I hit it again and it echoed. My eyes widened, It didn't have a large brick but a little slider thingy. I slid it across and I saw a medium sized window. Just big enough for me too escape, well if you took the bars off of it. I slid the slider back onto place slowly so I wouldn't wake anyone, especially sloth.

After I got it on, I started to think of ways to escape.

~

"Agh!" I grunted, someone threw a pebble at my head. "Now you know how it feels," Yoongi smirked, "I never thought you'd be the one to wake me up." I said a little shocked. "Well it's 2:30 and I didnt feel the pebble hit my head, so I got up and noticed you weren't awake yet." Yoongi shrugged.

"Plus, my food is cold now because of you!" He said and threw another pebble at my head. "Okay! Stop it!" I shouted at him.

"Yah!" A guard shouted, "Shut the fuck up before I use the whip on you." He warned, I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I mumbled. He hit his gun against the cell, "I said shut up." He growled.

I looked over to see Yoongi glaring at the man so intensively that I thought he would die.

Yoongi

"What are you looking at? Huh punk?" The guard asked teasingly, "Just the ugliest rapist I've ever seen in my life." I shrugged. "Tch." He said annoyed. I smirked to myself.

I have an idea.

The other day I found another bottle, I grabbed both of them and looked at Jimin, we both nodded. I tossed is at him and he caught it.

We started to clank the bottles on the cell very loudly and hard, but not hard enough to break them. "Stop that!" The guard said. We just shook our heads and kept on doing what we were doing, I had to admit it was kinda fun, Jimin kept on laughing.

"That's it, if you don't stop I'll take you outside and spray you with the hose." The guard threatened. You don't even let us shower, so why not?

Me and Jimin kept on doing what we were doing, and the guard reached into his pocket and took the keys and unlocked us from the cell, took us out and handcuffed us. Me and Jimin looked at each other and we both smiled in accomplishment.

He isn't so bad.

The guard opened the doors leading outside. We were surrounded by a large fence, but thank god it wasn't an electric fence, or none of my plans to escape would work. (A/N: Jimin still hasn't told him about the window)

He took us about 15 feet away from the hose faucet and turned it on full blast, and sprayed us both with it, but me and Jimin both couldn't stop laughing.

~

We got back inside, our cream shirts and baggy pants were still soaked, I guess we have to air dry ourselves. "Yoongi, I have to tell you something." Jimin said from above. "What is it." I asked kind of annoyed. "Well you have to get up here to see it, and I think you would want too." Jimin said, "Alright." I said sitting up and hopping on the top bunk.

"Okay listen to this." He said and punched the wall. "What's supposed to happen?" I asked, "Oh my god Yoongi listen." He punched the wall again but I heard an echo. "Look" he said and slid a part of it off, revealing a window with bars on it, "When did you find out about this?" I asked shocked. "Last night, when I couldn't sleep. What are we gonna do about the bars." He asked, I gripped two of the bars and began to shake them roughly, and they weren't that sturdy. "Well there not that sturdy, a hammer could probably break them." I said, "Wait, doesn't the chief carry a hammer?" He asked, I then remembered "Yes he does." I told him.

"Jimin."

"Yes?"

"I have a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ am I rushing things?? I think I am, sorry.
I'll try not to next chapter