•part 8•

Yoongi

"Is that what it's gonna be like when I die too?"

The question ran through my mind. I'm so confused, "Yah! You really have gone insane." I stated, "I saw what they did to him, I don't want that to happen to me too!" He shouted shaking furiously. "Just get some rest, you really need it." I said and patting his shoulder. "Alright." He gave up and lied back on the bed, closing his eyes.

The question kept floating in my mind, he was annoying as hell. But I don't want him to leave. I cringed when I thought that.

All my other room mates before Jimin, requested another cell mate. They thought I was 'too dangerous.' Tch, look at Jimin, he's alright and living. I've learned to be kind of nice to people who deserve it. And he does deserve it.

I groaned, I could barely sleep. I have attempted to close my eyes and get comfy, but nothing worked. I got up, went to the cell bars and looked at the clock above the doors at the end of the hallway.

'2:37'

My eyes widened. "Oh man holy shit." I silently cursed. This is a new fucking record. I've never and I mean never, have stayed up past 10. The only source of light was coming from above the clock and it barely shined in our room.

I looked back at Jimin. He was snuggled in the green, kinda sand paper, kinda soft blanket, that wasn't comfy for me. He was softly snoring, and it looked adorable.

Wait, did I just say that?

"Whatever." I mumbled and sat on my bed. I looked and stared at the ceiling.

'What's it gonna be like when we escape? Will we part paths? Where will we live? Where will I live? What about him?'

These questions kept running through my head and it was giving me a headache. Till my eyes finally shut and were exhausted from being open.

||||||The next day||||||
Jimin

I woke up at 7:30 with a pounding headache. I have no memory of what happened last night and I had no idea why.

Yoongi was obviously still asleep. He doesn't wake up, unless I throw a pebble at him to wake him up for lunch.

I got off the top bunk and stretched my limbs, then yawned. I sat down on the floor and grabbed a piece of paper from the corner, I was bored so I decided to draw Yoongi- well a chibi version of him.

But I was of him sleeping of course. It honestly looked so cute.

Just then, images of Sungho in the electric chair flashed into my mind. I dropped the pencil and gripped my hair and closed my eyes shut, "Stop, stop, stop, stop..." I kept on repeating. I imagined myself in the chair, and getting electrocuted. It was horrific.

In a minute or two, the images in my head went away, like in a snap of a finger. Just gone. I looked back on the bed to see if I woke Yoongi. And I didn't. Thank god.

Why is this happening to me? Is it anyone else? Does Yoongi see it too?

I couldn't think straight. I think this mental institution is making me crazier. I wonder if this place has helped Yoongi at all. He hasn't killed me yet, so, that's good.

I got up on my bed and pulled out the metal slider. I looked out the widow, the normal guards standing there. I rested my head on my hand. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's in my hand....

And it's sharp.

If I do it.

People will hate me.

Say I'm seeking attention.

Like last time.

My friend ignored me.

All I did was keep quiet.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter<3