•part 6•

Yoongi

The guard woke me and Jimin up at 7:30, fucking 7:30.

In the morning.

"Hey, filthy, come on, y'all are taking showers." The guard said to us, i scoffed, "There are showers here?" I asked and squinted my eyes at the light. "Yeah, psycho." He smirked, I clapped, "Wow awesome comeback, ya'know I would punch you, but that would be considered as animal abuse." I stated, he gritted his teeth and unlocked our cell, and grabbed my arm harshly, then put the hand cuffs on me.

He put them on Jimin as well, and glared at him, Jimin flinched. Then he drug us to the double doors.

Jimin

We got passed the double doors and took a left. We entered a room with brown tiles on the wall and six shower heads, two on the right, two on the left, and another two you see when you walk in. It looked disgusting.

The guard un- cuffed us, "Undress." He instructed, mine and Yoongi's eyes widened, "Yes together." He stated and left the room and stood outside the door. "Uh.." I said awkwardly, "Yeah.." Yoongi said and scratched his nape. "W-well we don't have m-much time." I said. "Right." He said, then we both started to undress slowly.

We put our clothes to the side. I stood under one shower head and Yoongi stood under the one on the right so it wouldn't be awkward. I then turned the nozzle to a right temperature for myself and started to wash my entire body.

After I washed my body, I looked on top of the little tile shelf and saw shampoo/conditioner. I grabbed it and squeezed some of it onto my hands and scrubbed my head, it felt relaxing to be under warm water, for like the first time in three months.

"Are you finished?" Yoongi asked, and I snapped out of my trance. "A-ah, yeah." I said and twisted the nozzle all the way around to shut it off. I grabbed my clothes, and at least they gave us new underwear. I got dressed fast and so did Yoongi. We exited the bathroom. And the guard turned to us and put the handcuffs back on me, then Yoongi.

He grabbed our arms and threw us back into the cell. Yoongi growled at him. "Come, what are you gonna do? Bite me? Haha" The guard laughed at him and shut our cell and locked, then put the keys back into his pocket. And walked away. "Fucking bastard." I mumbled.

I climbed up onto my bed and slid the metal slider off the window and set it aside. I looked out the window, to see Sungho getting sprayed with the same hose me and Yoong did, I chuckled as I remembered my rebellious time.

I heard soft snored coming from below me, I flipped upside down, to see Yoongi asleep. I softly smiled. I guess sleeping is his talent. I flipped right side up and slid the slider back on the window and lied down, staring at the ceiling.

I heard the double doors open and close. Footsteps were the only thing heard, it was only a guard that was doing room inspections. He came by our room and stopped and turned his head so we could see it, and my stomach dropped.

It was the guard that raped me.

I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. He chuckled. "Princess I know your not asleep." He said, I didn't move an inch. "Fine then, have a wonderful sleep." He said and walked off.

'Your ugly ass is in my nightmares.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~got a new phone, I let my sister get on wattpad on the other one, and I had this chapter saved. But she deleted it, so I had to re-create this chapter and I think I made it better bye~~ <3