•part 18•

Jimin *4 months later*

A week.

It's just a week before I would be executed.

A week before I would be away from my love. Forever.

It was eleven at night. It seems that I can only think at night.

Yoongi was spooning me, asleep of course. Tomorrow would be when we would have to escape.

It's either we both get caught and die, or we get out and be free.

I mean, dying with his doesn't seem so bad, right? At least we'll be together. But if only one of us gets executed, I think we would both die without each other.

*le next day*

I awoke me from my sleep. I got out of Yoongi's grasp and yawned, stretching my limbs.

I crawled off the bed and looked out the cell bars, looking to see what time it is. And it read 12:36.

Woah, I don't usually sleep this long. This is unusual for me. Maybe I'm getting the case of the Yoongi.

I went back over to Yoongi and shook him, waking him up. He let out a groan. But smiled a gummy smile when he saw me.

"Hey baby. What's wrong?" He said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Nothing. But today would be a good time to use your plan to escape. Since I'm getting executed in a week." I said with a sad voice.

"Want to do it now?" He questioned, wide awake now, I looked at him with wide eyes. "You sure?" He nodded his head. I was slightly nervous about this.

"Don't be nervous. It's okay."

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

His words repeated in my head. "Okay. So tell me the plan." I said. He nodded, and began to explain.

"Okay, so, we'll make a bunch of noise. Making them come in here. When they threaten us, we'll just keep doing what we're doing. When the leader is turned around, one of us will grab his keys and hide them somewhere in our cell till there gone." He explained.

"Wait, what if they take one or both of us away because of the noise we made?" I questioned. "Simplex. after we have the keys, if they take one of us, the person in the cell would unlock it and get us." He told me.

"But what if-" he cut me off from my sentence, "No what ifs. It will work okay?" He said positively. I sighed but nodded.

This will be a looong day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ay ay ay yoyoyo