•part 14•

Jimin

Kyungsoo was so nice. I liked the company since Yoongi, of course, is still ignoring me.

He told me his mom sent him here because she thought he had "anger problems."

"You don't seem so mean." I said to him.

"No. I wanted to change my image. I actually wasn't that mean before I came here either, I think they just hate me." Kyungsoo shrugged.

I heard shuffling in the cell. I looked behind me and saw Yoongi sitting up.

Our eyes met for like 10 seconds before I looked away.

"You haven't introduced me." Kyungsoo smirked, "Is he your boyfriend?" He continued.

I blushed, "No!" I explained.

'I wish.'

"His name is Yoongi and he's my friend." I clarified and crossed my arms.

"Cool." He said.

We say the double doors open. The guard were walking with our trays of food. He slid the food under Kyungsoo's cell, and then mine.

Yoongi took his half from my tray and went back to his bed.

"I'll be right back..." I whispered to Kyungsoo. He nodded and started to eat.

I got off the ground and walked over to Yoongi's bed. I settled myself beside him, and he gave me a questioning look.

"What." It didn't even sound like a question. "I have one question..." I started. He raised his eyebrows, signaling me to go on.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me?!" I said a bit too loud.

"I'm not." He simply said and laid down. "Really?" I said and crossed my arms. He sighed and nodded. So I just gave up, then went back to talking with Kyungsoo.

"Sorry.." I whispered, "It's okay." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~this is the most shortest fucking chapter I'm so fucking sorry fam.

So.... I'm thinking about going on a hiatus. Sorry I'll write when I have the motivation. Ik call me lazy but I wanted to let you know.

Ily. See you later😘😔👋