36

I walked out of Eloria's house after saying goodbye to her parents. She was still asleep when I finished showering in her bathroom. I tried shaking her awake but she just waved me off with a sleepy, "I'll text you later." Same goes for my other friends who were all passed out on different parts of Eloria's huge room. We were all so busy having crazy fun last night until they just passed out one by one, all except me.

I tucked my hands in my hoodie jacket, with the hoodie up. I walked down the path of Eloria's house and then turned right to walk the couple of blocks towards my house. Suddenly, I felt the familiar buzz of my phone in my jean pocket.

-1 new text message-
1/7/2016
From: Jace
Subject: -

9:30am
Jace: morning, love. did you sleep well?

Me: meh

Jace: have you eaten yet?

Me: no, why?

Jace: you should go eat

Me: i'm going to later

Jace: good :)

Tucking my phone back in my pocket, I resumed my walk.
About five minutes later, I reached the driveway of my home. Alec's car was in the driveway, which means he's here.

Huh, so they started having early day hangouts now?

Just then, a sleek black car revved in the driveway and stopped next to Alec's car. I smiled, knowing just who it is.

"Chad," I smiled up at him.

"May! I missed you, you little shit," he shut the car door and jogged towards me, giving my hair a ruffle. I slapped his hand away and he laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as we both walked up to the front door. "Max called to hang out. And before you ask me, no, I have no idea why he wants to hang out at this time of morning. That idiot," he said, muttering the last part, making me laugh.

"And yet, here you are," I rolled my eyes as I twisted the doorknob of the front door.

"You know me, never one to pass out free food," he grinned.

"I think I left my wallet in your car. Let me just go get it," a voice from inside said.

I pushed the door open and came face to face with Jace.

Blondie Jace.

I smiled up at him. "Hey."
He smiled back. "Morning."

And then his eyes widen slightly as he looked at me once more, before he turned around and ran back to the living room.

"What the f-"
"Shut up."
The voices from the living room said.

I walked in the living room just in time to see Jace flip up the hoodie over Alec's face. I frowned slightly but chose to ignore them.

"I'm home," I informed my brother. Max looked up from the other two boys and smiled nervously at me. "How was your sleepover?" he asked.

"Great," I said, walking up the stairs.

"Chad." I called, stopping abruptly and looking over my shoulder at Chad, who was already munching on a sandwich that I believe he made himself since he just got out of the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes at him and he just shrugs, questioning me with an eyebrow raised.

I also noticed that Alec is watching us, but again, I still can't see his face because of the damn hoodie.