49

Jace's POV (surprise hA)

"No, seriously, I can't. This is too sad-ish. Lighten up a bit, will you?" she said with a small smirk.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What?"

"I'm still mad at you and the others, but honestly I just can't stay that mad at you. It's.. I can't explain it. I guess I'm not used to seeing you like this now. It doesn't mean I forgive you though," she said quickly.

I stared at her in disbelief before breaking out into a huge grin. I pulled her in for another hug, burrying my nose at the crook of her neck.

"I like you a lot," I whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

She hugged me tighter, and that's good enough for me. I could so get used to this.

I loved how good she felt around my arms, and how warm she felt despite the cold and rain.

Yep, I could really get used to this.

It surprises me how just one hug could get me feeling so complete. Heck, just by looking at her, I feel like the happiest guy on earth, and we're not even together. Although I hope we could be.

"Um, Jace?" she said after pulling away.

"We should probably get out of the rain. You're starting to sniff," she laughed softly.

"It's not the rain. It's because I'm emotional about finally getting to hug you. You have no idea how long I have been wanting to just hold you close- okay, maybe I've been wanting to kiss you more than to just hug you and all- but you get the point!" I rambled.

She burst out laughing at this point. "You're.. such.. a... nerd!" she managed to say in between laughs.

"Wha- I am not a damn nerd!" I protested.

She has practically ignored me by now, just laughing her face off and it wasn't even funny. Not to me, that is. But I just stood there and stared at her. Her laugh is adorable and just looking at her being so happy makes me happy.

Even though she won't forgive me about the whole thing yet, I have a feeling. What feeling? I don't know. But I do have a feeling. Something good will happen, for all I know.. and hope.

I'm not good at this stuff. But what I do know is that I sure as hell am happy just being with her.

-
HA BITCH THOT.
I'm not a cruel author, oki. I is likeu to makeu mi readerz happyez.
(Please ignore this lololol)

Anyway, daww Jace is a friggin' nerd.

This is short because I suck at writing in a boy's POV so deal with it.

I hope you enjoy this and I'm really starting to question myself as to why I'm starting to make these author's notes longer than necessarily needed, but it's whatevs.

This story will be over soon.
I know, I know.
//sob sob //cry cry
I'm sad as well.

But I'm rly happy too bcos oMG 4K READS WHAT?! ILY ALL THANK YOU.
*sends virtual hugs and cookies to anyone who is reading this*

'Till then.
-mir