Chapter 12: Breakfast

Romano's P.O.V

I woke up on the floor realizing what happened...

I knew it this is one of the reason why i don't like to sleep with my fratello....

F*** this ***T

I was planing on scolding him but then i remember... We have visitors.

When i looked at the other bed only mango-bastard was there...
Did they f****** ditch her?

Oh great...
I have to spent more time on her.

If that is so....

I grab a marker... A permanent one.

I smirked while drawing s*** on her face.

Hmph this bastard here didn't change at all.

Still an idiot, annoying b****, stubborn, loud...
.
.
.
Arrogant
.
.
.
Kind...
Heh heck no
.
.
.
.
And Most of all prideful
.
.
.
Still the girl i met a few years ago

I finish my master piece and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast but there was a note magnet on the fridge.

Dear idoits who read this

Liechtenstein/Prince and I went on the market to buy breakfast for all of you who still sleeping. Don't you guys dare to make breakfast. If you guys do... You'll never see daylight again.
=Belarus/Bella

What the s*** is this?

Tch. Didn't they learn its f****** dangerous here when you are alone? And both are f****** girls.

I have to wake Mango and Fratello up

===Liechtenstein's P.O.V===
We gather the freshly baked croissants.
We were to go back but there was bothering ...
Belarus is on her guard too much.
Is she suspecting an enemy?

"Bella... What is it?" I asked

"I can't shake the feeling we are being watch... being followed." Belarus whispered.

When we walked faster.

The guy with blond hair, flashy clothes and have sunglasses was in front of us.

"Ciao, Bellas." He said gesturing his hands to kiss my hand but before he could touch my hand Belarus points a knife on him.

"Sorry but we were taught not to talk with strangers... that means criminals too." She said glaring angrily at him.

I remember... He was with the incident on the bank...
I prepare myself for the worse possible scenario

"Why don't you want have fun bella? I'm off my shift." He said handing us a card.

"Why don't you guys come to my botique if you have time? For the beautiful bellas like you two i'll hand out a free dress whenever you guys go." He said with a smile.

"You know that we can raid you right?" Belarus said

"Why? Did i do something wrong?" He said

"Aren't you the one who cause trouble in Switzerland?" I said angrily...

"Oh do you have evidence?" He said smirking

"..." we were silent...

Yes we saw him in our very own eyes but don't have evidence. The security camera were all broken and the record are all wiped out...
No footprint, Fingerprints, weapons nor belongings were found...

We can't accuse a man without evidence or else ... we will be a laughing stock.

"Okay now bellas i will be on my way." He said walking to the crowds