Chapter 28

Philippines P.O.V

"Whats your part of the story?" I gaze in his figure... tired and weary...
He looks like he ran a 500 kilometer marathon.

"Is he asleep?"

"Yes." He look hesistated, like he's hiding something.

"Come to the kitchen, i made some coffee and have donuts."
I gave him a judgemental look...

Seriously... at this time coffee and donuts?

We walk towards the kitchen table sipping each other coffee.

"That guy... The one you're healing... he came from another dimension and came here to steal some of our citizen."

"I already know that."

"Well... you only know half the story."

"Wha-"

A big flash of light springs in out of nowhere bringing 3 familiar figures.

"America, so nice to see you!"

"Oh its ... you." He said to the Russian who's giving a 'I want to kill you so badly' aura

"Did you remember where i was?"

"At the labrotory...?"

"Yes and did you know the machine was about to explode?"

"Yeaahhhh..."

"And you left me behind to take care of it huh?"

America began to sweat.

"Its because Philippines was in trouble... so i book a flight last week... and my hunch was correct..."

"and you didn't tell me the lab was gonna explode?"

"Well i'm sorry but we have to discuss a more important matter in hand"

Russia whose anger could push a mountain with one blink, vanish and became selomn.

They sat in the table with us.

I noticed Belarus is tired and Norway confuse.

"There was an American scientist claiming time and space can be manipulated. I and Russia went in because of curiousity. The scientist was supported by both of goverment making some experiment possible."

"We helped them by collecting samples, resources and utensils
to attain the data and experiment's success"

"So you guys were desprate and part lunatic to defining time and space?"

Russia and America look at each other somwhat communicating.

"Well if that was the case this project would be a success."

I gave them a questionable look.

"We were not that desperate, we were just curious, i mean who does not want to see a human controll space and time?"

I raised my hand. " I do!"

"Philippines you are not that type of a risk taker and the urge to find knowledge."

"I rather know nothing to be safe than to know something that will  endanger a thousand of lives."

"Well i'll continue, all was going in to plan but we have this minor issue."

"Minor issue?"

"There was this guy who intrude our work. We thought it was just a weakling but... he manage to kill 5 guards for 5 seconds. He destroy half of the labrotory, thankfully the data was save."