Chapter 32

"Mmhhhmmm..."

The filipina woke up from her slumber to see sleeping nations beside her.

"Bella?... Prince...?"

Her soft voice immediately woke them up.

"Coco!!!" Liechtenstein said with relief and hapiness. She hug her and Philippines hug her back.

"I missed you guys..."

She let go from the embrace and look towards Belarus who have a calm and posture face.

"Looks like Bella is being a tsundere for me waking up."

"Don't be full of yourself... but i'm somehow glad you are awake."

"See a tsun-"

She was hit by a pillow that Belarus found.

"Ouch!! That hurts! I'm sorry okay."

Belarus began to posture herself with a smirk in her face.

"Prince, what happen when i was unconcious?" Her curiousity was demanding. Liechtenstein sighed and smiled

"Good news everyone was bought here safe and sound." Philippines body relaxed, she sighed in relief.

"The mad scientist however is still unconcious. The other nations like Ms Alice and Mr Oliver gone back to their place. Mr England settled a punishment to the nation on Mr Oliver's dimession."

"And the punishment is...?"

"We don't know, The three England talk in private. We just know they'll be punish." Belarus took some tea and gave it to Philippines.

"Ohh... Is that all? How about the other nation in our dimession?"

"Luckily there were a few injuries here and there, no major ones."

"You should rest more Coco." Liechtenstein's worries are in her words

"Okay, you guys too." Philippines said and closed her eyes.

"Bella i'll call my big brother and tell him i'm fine. I'm worried if he'll goes to your place and come looking at us."

"Okay i'll just go to big brother."

They seperated and went to their different need.

Belarus looks for her brother who is talking to England and America.

"Yes, i understand. I'll be punish-"

"Wait what punishment?" Belarus interrupted their conversation.

"Belarus, your brother will be sentence in house arre-"

"He haven't done anything wrong! This is all America's and the scientist's fault! Or more important the American Goverment!"

"Wow, you really want to blame all to me huh?" The american

"Well it is your fault."

"I know i know! Thats why i'm gonna be punish with your brother."

"Sorry but my brother is-"

"Belarus, please stop." He smiled at Belarus who felt bitter in this situation.

"I know you care for me but i am at fault here by helping America. Remember i'm being sentence in house arrest is my choice. It maybe the fault of the American goverment but remember my goverment too agreed to this project."

Belarus's face is written in sadness and anger.

"I... i understand."

"Da, Its just house arrest. England just need someone to be at fault to have a written report on this. I'll be released in just a month but America will have to pay some damages too though."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Its just money and house arrest. I'm still convince that this project has something good brought upon." The America smiled that made everyone anxious.

'What mayhem will he create this time.'  The three thought.

They adjourned the meeting and went back to their seprate works.

Liechtenstein's call was going in forever on how she is entangled by this mess.

"Yes big brother i'm safe" this is the 38th time she said it.

"Okay, i'm going to talk to England about this and you need to be careful okay?"

"Yes, i will." She noded.

Liechtenstein ended the call.

"Sir, the research has failed. Mr United State of America and Russia will be put in house arrest and the damages will be restored in its natural state."

The swiss look at its men on his side, scanning the papers and had a heavy sigh.

"Good, say to the officials to be calm. The situation is at hand."

The men leave and a dozen stayed.

"How was your sister sir?"

"She is fine."

Switzerland face soften by relief.