Chapter 30

3rd P.O.V

The Japanese is waking the Filipina who was dreaming.

"Limang minuto paaa~~~" the filipina begged for more minutes of sleep.

"Wake up or i'll do something you'll regret for not stopping me" His breath was hot and tempting in her ear.

In a split second Philippines woke up with a menacing stare.

"Good, you are awake."

"What the eff did you said??"

"That is not important, we have a bigger problem."

They saw space, galaxies, stars and wierdly clocks. They were standing in the middle of it.

Philippines wants to freak out and scream but she realize she wasn't alone, she was with a cold hearted manipulative murderer.

She composed herself calmly and quietly. She was not gonna show fear and confusion ever again to him.

In her suprise she felt a hand in hers.

"I just smelled fear on you. It was good you didn't waver it for long."
The Japanese smiled and Philippines took her hand quickly.

"I'm not going to be manipulated by you."

"Hmm?? Are you challenging me?" She could tell he is exicted.

"No."

"Oh well."

They walked through space and keenly watching the sourroundings and themselves.

"Other dimession Japan... could you tell me your name? I don't want to say 'Other dimession Japan' every time i call you."

He pause a bit. Philippines is watching his every action.

He turned to her and smiled.

"Well if you tell me yours i could tell you mine."

Philippines sighed and headed where this was going.

"Melisa."

"a fake name?"

"I figure you wont tell me your real name so the temporary my name is Melisa."

He looked at her for a a second or two. Sighed he came closer to her.

"Then the name is Kiku."

"Do you want your head to roll?"

Philippines was pissed. The Japanese smiled.

"Well i do look like the Kiku that the american said, no?"

"I don't want my big brother's name be named upon you."

"Too bad, here i thought it was a great name."

"Whatever! I'll call Berlinda."

"Wait... thats a gir-"

"You won't take me seriously,  Berlinda. So thats your name from now on Berlinda."

"Is that a shitty way to piss-"

"Berlinda theres something over here."

"You will actually call me that the whol-"

"The portal is closing, Berlinda!"

"Wait a fucking moment-"

They entered the wierd section where a figure of a man is skined the universe around it.

They have the same thought in their mind.

"Wait don't tell thats-"

Before Philippines said another word, The Japanese pull out his sword and  cut the man in half.

.....................................................................

-England's Mansion-

In the basement there they, England, Liechtenstein and Hungary rest with the captured enemy.

S L A P

A French woman slapped the captured english man. Tears was running in her face.

"Where's Alice?"

Silence was answered upon.

"WHERE IS SHE YOU BASTARD"

"France, calm down. I know where she is, she is safe. Please don't worry." England started wiping her tears with a clean hankerchief.

She felt silent and went to the couch.

"So did you fix the clock?" The romanian asked.

"Unfortunately, no. The clock wasn't fixable but the good news is i found Alice on the way."

"Wait... so you're telling me that..."

"Yes, she is inside the grandfather's clock."

The Romanian face went pale and filled with shock.

"Ha-HOW-"

"Shhh...! She's okay, she is just trap there because Oliver here traded her for the hands of the clock. Their contract will last for 23 hours. When the time runs out the hand will automatically switch places with Alice."

Relief was heard by Romania.

"Will you tell the two Fra-"

"No, they both care very much for Alice. Telling them will make them more worried."

"But..."

"Trust me Romania, i know that frog. Whenever theres someone who is in risk of danger, he'll do something stupid. And because they are both France, they'll do the same thing."

Romania felt at ease and trust towards Arthur's words.

In a split second, Nations appeared.

"Norway!"

Norway fell, the cause of transporting a large mass of people was difficult. Good thing America and England is just an ocean a way.

Romania carried Norway in a nearby chair and checked him.

He sighed in relief.

"Thank God, he just fainted."
He started treating him with herbs and magic.

"Why are these guys here?" The french questioned.

"We brought them here because we can't leave them behind da, and also to torture them as well. ^J^)"

"Okay i'll get the med kit..." France ran away from Russia and started treating the people who just arrived, Liechtenstein is there to help.

"So, America care to tell me about this mad scientist?" The American gulp and face England.

"Well... you see."

......................................................................

"You idiotic twats!!!" The english is very angry in the end of America's explanation.

"Yeah yeah yeah but it's for science..."

He just turned his back on America and looked at Oliver.

"So do you have a plan, freckles?"

"Please don't call me that and yes sir of the horrible scone."

Some nation joined the talk while others heal the wounded or resting.

Oliver smiled

"We just need two poppets to do this."