Chapter 20: Love story...

Liechtensteins P.O.V

In the moment i am here in the church in a wedding gown and to be wed by my groom...

"Do you Liechtenstein marry ____
As your beloved husband."

What i can't hear the preist.

I'd try moving but it failed

I do not know what to do but.

"I do." those words instantly came out of my mouth... what is happening...

With those words i saw my big brother crying with Philippines over doing it while Belarus was just being teary...

When i saw my groom it was dark...

Who is this?

I can't marry a person who i never meet!

"Liechtenstein i love you very much i am happy to be wed to you"

His voice sounds familiar...

Wait i kinda want to know how did he survive my big brother?

Wait i think i know who is it!

Its...

*****************************

"HOY PRINCE!!! BREAKFAST IS READDYYYY!!!"

Philippines woke me up by a scream at the door.

"Aa-ah sorry i woke up late."

I stood up and i went down stairs.

We are here in my place. Its been two months since that gender bender dimension thing happen. Mr. Kiku called it the Dimension Nyo. We are here because in some reason Belarus ask for a sleepover.

We found out that night what she wants on this sleepover. She wants to forget his brother for a while. She wants to move on from Mr. Russia but she still love him as a brotherly way... but she also said she still wont change her ways. Philippines laughs and suggested blind dates. Belarus refuses and we slept with that in our mind.

I saw Belarus waiting for us. Its quite emberrasing that i am the only one late for break fast.

"I made fried rice and beef!" Philippines took the bowl of fried rice and beef to the table.

While eating i think we are still hung up from the conversation last night.

"So why can't you Bella have just one blind date!!! Just one!!!" Philippines cries out

"I already had a date before and i don't like those things." She said

I have to admit it, its delicious.

"Coco is this based on a chinese recipe??" I asked. She pouted and made a duck face.

"After all i have done to make it filipino!!" She said

"Well you failed miserably."

"Hmph"

"Now now lets not fight." I said.

We countinue eating the meal and then i thought of a conversation regarding last night!

"Coco Regarding last night. Its true you can cook, clean, take care of children, fun and nice...
Why haven't you have a someone you fell in love with?" Philippines choked her chocolate milk (where i believe its Milo)

"We-well i am TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!" She said

"Are you an idiot or something? You are almost 500 years old if it were track down to your orginal date its like you are 900 years old." Belarus protest.