Chapter 23

Liechtenstein P.O.V

I went to Belarus house with Hungary. My Big brother send Hungary with me so an adult can "supervise us". *sighs*

Its quite embarassing for me.

"So Liechtenstein...Why are you going to Belarus House?." Hungary said curiously.

"Ah! I didn't tell you! Philippines Birthday is coming up. It'll be in 2 weeks later. So i was planning if we could throw her a birthday party with the Asian countries and her relative countries."

"Oh that'll be exiciting... let me in!"

"Miss we are here."  The taxi driver told us.

We left and paid the taxi. We walked to Bella's house. We use the doorbell first... Nobody came.

"Bella its me!" I said

No one answered...

I began to feel anxious...

"Let me open the door Liechtenstein..."

Ms Hungary let me aside and goes to posture. Ms Hungary kicked the door open.

'How can i explain this to Bella...'
I thought to myself.

"Belarus We are going insi-"

Suddenly, a knife went to Hungary's face causing a little scar.

"Hey hey hey... Who the fuck said to kick the door?"

A guy with a dark colors are in the hall way annoyed like he was intterupted.

"Liechtenstein, Stay on my back!"

Hungary said, I did what is suppose. She is angry...

"Fratello how many times do i have to tell you!!! Those boots you are wearing are too brown! Change it to a light brown!... ow! Who are these?...wait... Oh its one of my Bellas!" The Blonde came from the house.

I remember him... he's the one who fought with Mr. America and Russia... He's the one we met in Italy...

"Who are you?!!! Answer now!"
Hungary said with an angry voice, she's still on her guard.

"Hmm... I should let you model my dress too... You have beautiful long hair!!! With that green eyes!! Oh goody!" The blonde said.

"Tsk. You are under arrest by violence and tresspassing!"

"Violence? Tresspassing? You're the one who fucking need to be arressted!!! You destroyed the door of someone else home!!" The dark browned hair said.

"We have a relationship with the one who lives there. On the other hand who are you two?"

They were silent... They  whispered to each other. I felt something omnious about it.

On beckonknowst he fired a gun at us. It was fast, i saw Hungary's side was bleeding so is her left shoulder. She fell on her knees.

"Hungary!..."

"Liechtenstein you need to run...
They are not ordinary humans..."

I grabbed her arm and to stand.
As i know a guy is behind. I maybe a small country but i know how fight. I kicked him on his face but he evaded it. Shots of guns i heard at the back... Hungary stood up and doged some of the bullets.

I denfended my self with my gun. I hid it and doged all of his knives thrown to me. When he is all out of knieves, i stance and aim. I shot 3 bullets one in his trouso, one on his leg and shoulder. I ran to miss Hungary. She had a sword with her. She repel all of the bullets more easier.

"Liechtenstein, We need to run... I know this cowardace but we need to! The fact that they are strong is one but the fact Belarus wasn't home and the two are in her house... We need to report this incident."

Yes... they are strong but the main objective now is to find Belarus...

Me and Hungary was fighting side by side.

"Liechtenstein, meet me at the nearest police station in the northwest..." Hungary whispered it to me.

"Bellas, Bellas, Bellas! Its clear that you are wounded and aided to the fact that you are weak, you can't escape... Why won't we stop this and come to us peacefully."

"Heh weak? So because we are wounded and weak we will surrender to you? Ha! Don't joke with me... Don't you dare underestimate us..." Hungary draw her sword and clash with the guy who had a gun.

I ran away from the scene and as exepected the the guy with dark brown hair followed me.

"You thought i'll let you go?! What do you think of me?" He said with insanity on his face.

He thrown a knife at my leg that spilled my blood drench in my dress. I aim 5 bullets and manage to hit 3 of it at his shoulder and legs.

We countinue fighting, even though i need to escape... i can't... i can't if he's here. when he was out of knives and i was out of bullets we countinue fighting by hand to hand combat.

... Shoot... if i don't get away i'll be uncouncious soon... I need to run... but this isn't going anywhere. His attacks are swift and forceful. I just defended

"Wow you little bitch can fight!
But..." he glanced to the right with a dark smile... i glance to the right as well and saw a horrible scene...
Hungary was on the ground with the blonde and another man standing at her...

'Hungary!!!'

I let down my guard in a milisecond... The last thing i heard was a gunshot.