Chapter 18: SLEEPOVER CHAOS HAHAHAHA

FemJapan P.O.V

We took Germany-san to her room. I am very worried not only about Germany-san but her house.

"Ms. Japan i am very-"

"No its okay its not your fault" i said while waving my hand.

Liechtenstein-san is very polite.
Liechtenstein-kun is not very polite but know what manners means.

The two of us goes down to see what they were doing in our suprise it was... clean. the four , Philippines, Belarus, Prussia and Italy are looking at us with worried faces.

"Is Ms. Germany alright?" Philipines said

"Yes, she just needs some rest." In that they are filled with relief.

"Good, but now i am scared if she woke up..." Prussia said sitting down on the couch.

"Wow, the room became so spacious!" Liechtenstein said.

Yes it became really spacious, i guess this is where we are going to sleep.

"Well we move some of her stuff on their garage so it'll become spacious." Italy said.

Ding Dong~~~

We heard a doorbell and noise coming out of the door...
In a certain we know they are here.

Philippines open the door and their we found America, England, France, Russia, China and Canada

"DUDETTEE!!!!" America said and hug Philippines.

"Ate America!!!" Philippines return the hug.

"Tsk its noisy as ever" England commented.

"Well you guys stay here i have to take care of my little sister kesesesesese I AM HER AWSOME SISTER AFTER ALL!!!" In that Prussia ran off to Germany's room.

"Japan! How are the food? Is it all ready??" China asked me

"Well China we made food but i think we need more." Italy said.

"Hehehe Okay leave it up to me!" China rush down to the kitchen.

"I'll help!" Both Italy and Philippines gone after China.

"Well we need to fix the room... This cannot be a girl's sleepover with out design!" France said carrying a box of ribbons, design paper and scissors.

"Can you help me Japan, Canada and Witch?" She looked at me and England.

"You know if you are asking help please do it in a polite manner frog." England said carrying the box.

"Please don't fight." Canada said with a a pale smile.

"So lets go?" France asked us

We noded and went with them to decorate.

==== 3rd P.O.V ===
All of the others are doing something except Russia, Belarus and America.

"Well i think we are in charge of the cleaning i guess?" FemRussia said and quite scared of Belarus who is staring at her for a long time.

"Oh so your Belarus huh?" America said onto Belarus.

Belarus ignored her.

"HEY!!! I am talking to you! Helloo? Why are you still staring at Russia?" America said

"Not your problem pig." And that leaves a America angry.

"So you too is in love with Russia in your world and ours huh?" America said.