Headcanon #16

It's an Easter treat!!!!!! Two headcanons in one day (say what?) And thank you, thank you, thank you guys a million times for 1k views, we honestly never thought we'd get this far. We love you all,

xoxo, Riley & Jess

Easter at the Evans' household was always a time of joy and happiness, and was one of the only times Lily and Petunia actually got along after Lily received her Hogwarts letter. When they were younger, their mom and dad would hide eggs all over the house, and would make a treasure map with clues leading the girls on a wild goose chase around the house and neighbourhood. They would laugh, and smile and were truly happy. The first easter after Lily got her letter Petunia refused to come downstairs and join the hunt, but after some persuasion from her mother finally joined and it was almost even more fun than before. The girls forgot their differences and actually had a really good time. In fact, they had such a good time that Petunia didn't even flip when Lily's magic escaped her and the chocolate bunnies started hopping around (oops). It was one of the last times Lily and Petunia actually enjoyed each other, and a memory they both went to cherish for the rest of their lives. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with all your friends!!!!

We have something in progress hopefully coming soon, so stay tuned.

We love you all <3 Riley & Jess