Headcanon #17

Hey hey heyyyyy. So super duper sorry we haven't updated in a while. So when we were looking through our comments earlier we had a couple people asking about wether or not we take headcannon requests and the answer to that is an overwhelming yes, yes, yes! We love  your suggestions and if we're being real, they're actually really helpful in provoking thought in us. So keep 'em coming and if we get enough suggestions we'll maybe start a new series that's dedicated to the suggestions.

Also...THANKS SO MUCH FOR 6k you guys don't even know how much this means to us. So in light of exam season, here's a Maraudering era exam headcanon.

Exams for the Marauders were almost as stress-inducing as small tests and quizzes, much to the annoyance of one Lily Evans. The only marauder who really studied was Remus, and though he could sometimes convince the others to do some revision their study habits as a whole were subpar. In fact, in sixth year James and Sirius had a competition of who could get the highest grades without doing any review. Of course, James got O's in nearly everything. Only an A in potions caused him to lose the contest as Sirius scored an E in potions. They only really did revision at all in seventh year, as Lily forced them into it. All O's were scored much to the delight of a certain Minerva McGonagall who furiously wiped the tear from her eye as they said goodbye to Hogwarts one last time.