Introduction : The Characters

Now I will Introduce You to Some of my Original Characters....

If You have already Read "What!! I'm The Maknae??"  I took a Bit from there.

Oh!! I Forgot!! This Fiction uses The Character Point of View.. (Sometimes The Writer's)

Now I can Introduce You some of my Characters...

Lee Tae Ri

The Leader and The Founder of Nature Girls. 1995 line. She thinks She is the Oldest Of Nature Girls (But She is not). The Song Writer Of Nature Girls (Almost Every Song was made by Her). Likes to give the members Motivation. She Shares The Room with The Maknae.

Kim SooKi

The Oldest Of Nature Girls. She's From US. 1994 line. Likes To Read and Write Some Fiction. At First, She doesn't Know that She's The Oldest at Nature Girls. She's The Vocalist Of Nature Girls. She Shares The room with MinSoo and LuHa.

Shim Dong Ah

The Rapper Of Nature Girls. She's Half Korean Half Western. She has some similarities with TaeRi. 1995 line. Shares Room With Se Yin.  If She Plays With TaeRi, TaeRi will Get DongAh Effect. Likes To Play Around. She Can't Watch Horror Movies or Else She will Faint.

Ban Seo Yeong / Phan Se Yin

The Rapper of Nature Girls. She Shares The Room with DongAh. 1996 line. She Likes To watch Anime with LuHa. Her Actual Roommate is LuHa.. but they are no longer roommates Because of a Secret Condition.. She close with TaeRi.

Kim Min Soo

The Sub-Vocalist and The Mood Maker Of Nature Girls. 1996 line. Shares The Room With SooKi and LuHa. Likes To Swim a Lot. Likes to Collect Things in Boxes. The Tidiest Member Of Nature Girls, But some of Her Things aren't Useful.

Lim LuHa

The Visual of Nature Girls. She's From Japan. 1996 line. Likes To watch Anime a Lot. Her Real Name Is Chiyoka Konaru. She Has The Most Clothes in Nature Girls. Her Nickname Is Dark Cheonsa ( Dark Angel) because She looks like an angel of death.

Park BinHwa

The Maknae Of Nature Girls, The Golden Maknae to Be Exact. 1997 line. She Shares The Room with TaeRi. The First Member to Join In (after TaeRi). She Likes To Dance A Lot. TaeRi's Favorite Member (Because She joined the Group along with TaeRi).

Park Chan Mi

The Choding Of The Group. 1995 Line. She likes war movies and Fighting Movies ( I don't Really Know Her Character, Looks Harsh. But if You Know Her well, She is very Fun). She is Good at Acting. She Quit Nature Girls because... Yeah... You will Know Later..

Kim Tae Ni

The Chef of Nature Girls. She's From US. 1995 line. She Likes to Sing While Cooking. Likes to Play Drum. (She Uses Cooking Utensils to play drums) She quit Nature Girls because of her Family Problems. Now, The Chefs are TaeRi and SooKi.

Well Then... That's all for The Main Characters.

Please wait for the Updates..