Episode 2: Debuting With 5 Members?? Are You Sure???

I Looked at the New Members, The Awkward Moment Came Again.

"Hello???" BinHwa Tried to Greet Them... But Its No Use. We Still Froze Up Like Statues.

I Breathe Slowly... I Said to Myself. I'm The Leader.. I Should Go and Introduce Myself First.

"Hello, My Name is TaeRi.. The Leader of This Group...I glad you all came Here Safely..." I Shake My Hand with them. Its looked Awkward. BinHwa Came To Me and Whispers Something.

"You Looked So Awkward..."

"Snap It Out!! Maknae!" I Continued to Talk with The New Members.... But The Awkward Moment Still.. Awakes??

"What The Name Of The Group??" The Tallest One said.

"Oh... Its... Nature Girls..." I Told Them Shyly...

I was waiting for their respond.. But they don't Laugh. Without Knowing, another Member was looking at my Laptop.

"Hey!! Don't Touch!!" I Told Her. She Jumped away.

"Oh...Sorry.. Its so Colorful.. What are you doing there??" She Asked me.

"I was making our Debut Album" Quickly I Saved The Work.. Preventing Losing it.

"DongAh!!! You Shouldn't do it!!" Another Member Scolded Her.

"Sorry.... I'm SooKi... Kim SooKi" The One that Wears Glasses said that. Suddenly She Bumped Another Member.

"Oh... Just Sit Here..." I Told Them To Sit Comfortably.. "Next??"

"I'm MinSoo... Kim Min Soo...Nice to Meet You" The Tallest One Said. She Poked another Member.

"Hello.. I'm DongAh... Shim DongAh...Nice To Meet You.."

We stopped for a While... What I'm Going To Say..?..

"Oh! did you guys from the same Nation???" I asked them.

"No... DongAh and I are from USA.. MinSoo is From Daegu, If I'm Not Mistaken" SooKi Told Us.

BinHwa Looked Strange, She Haven't Introduce Herself.

"Maknae! Introduce!" I whispered to her.

"Oh! Yes... I Forgot!! Hello.. I'm BinHwa... I'm The Maknae of Nature Girls..." BinHwa Bowed.

"[Speak with Satoori : accent from the different province ] How did you know that you're The Maknae??" MinSoo asked BinHwa.

"Pardon Me?? I don't Understand" BinHwa was Confused.

"She Said to You How Come You're The Maknae?? Like That!!" I Told BinHwa.

BinHwa Smiled.. " Eonni... How did you know Daegu Satoori??"

"Oh... TaeHyungie Helped Me A Little.. When I was New Trainee In Here.." I Told Her.

"He doesn't want to help me. If I asked Him to help Me.. He Rejected me.." BinHwa Said To Me.

"I Know Because You're BinHwa... That's Why..." I Told Her.

"Hmm.. Sorry.." SooKi Cut Our Conversation.

"Why??" We Looked at SooKi..

"This Fiction Supposed to Tell about Nature Girls..." She Said.

"Then Why??" I Asked Her..

"You Discussed about BTS not Nature Girls.." SooKi Looked Embarrassed.

"If Its About BTS... J-Hopie is Mine!!!" DongAh Cut Our Conversation.