Episode 1 : What's The Name Of The Group??? Nature Girls!!!

After School.. I was heading to BinHwa's class, to take something A.K.A Drawing Pen.

BinHwa came to me before I went inside her class.

"Here..." BinHwa gave it to me. To make sure it's still working I tried a couple of lines.

"It Doesn't work!!" I told her. "What have you done???" 

BinHwa looked guilty... "I used it for drawing. But after a few lines it doesn't work..." She explained Clearly.

I smiled. I'm not mad. It's okay. It's not her fault after all. It's the pen fault.

"I'm not mad.. Later we buy it though..." I grabbed her hand. "Let's go now?" 

"Ok... But Eonni.. I left my bag at Class." BinHwa told me.

"Take it now... I will wait here.." I took my phone. A message coming by.

'Taeri.. You should be here... At the practice room' a message from our manager.

'I will come as fast as I can. Let me go to the stationary store first.' I replied her.

After that... BinHwa went out of her class. "Let's go Eonni.." 

We walked though the elevator to the first floor. 

"Oh.. Eonni! I got a news from JungKook..." She told me.

"Me too.. He said there's a new member coming to our group?" I told her.

"Yes... But I'm not sure... I'm afraid that he's lying to us." She sighed.

"He said.. Tomorrow... " I told her. 

"Tomorrow? Quickly let's set things.." BinHwa went out from the elevator.

"You want a drawing pen or not? Hey!" I quickly catch her.

We went to the nearest store. Actually, we are planning to buy drawing pen only. But we took other thing, another, and another. We ran to the Practice Room immediately. 

"Sorry... We're late... We need to buy school supplies..." We told the dance teacher.

"Ok... Now rest for a minute.. Then show me what you've learned this week!" The dance teacher was kind. We rest for a minute.

It's already a month BinHwa came here. For me, it's already been 3 years. We learned our Seonbae's song. SNSD - Gee. This dance looked easy, but it's so hard.

After we danced, The Dance Teacher said to us "Well, Good Job. Now I will Teach you a dance for your debut Stage.

"What??? Debut Stage??? We Haven't made the name of the group yet!!" I was so Shocked.

"You Should set the name of the group before!!...But Your song that had been accepted by CEO, I already made that Choreography." Our Dance teacher Told us.

"Just do what I do..." The Dance Teacher Teaches us the Choreography.

For 6 Hours.. We Danced and Danced and Finally Stop at 11pm.

"Now.. Girls You can pack and go home to your dorm!!" The Teacher said to us.

We Bowed. "Thank You Teacher..." We went out and ran to the nearest Convenience store to grab some snacks and sat on the Bench at the park near the neighborhood.

"So.. What Should we named the group??" BinHwa Asked me.

"The Name of The Group??" I Asked Her.

She Looked Like This -_- again. " What that you used to do when you're looking for an Inspiration???" She Asked Me.

Automatically, I do that. I slowly breathe, Looking to The Things Beside Here..... In This Park there is.. plants and plants and plants. Nature... Nature Girls!!.